1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Which Province Should Come Next?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by los_pollitoz, Dec 29, 2015.

?

Which do you want to be released next?

1. Fruma

2. Dern

3. Either, I don't care

4. Either, I'm interested in both of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EonSpectra

EonSpectra A Forum User, Nothing Special VIP

Minecraft:
    \
    Its kinda hard to "Enjoy" Gavel when well you beat every single quest in a span of 2 days ... the quests were short, broke the economy, and better yet made grinding boring and hard, and very very tedious they basically made it so you have to depend on quests for xp and well lets see how many level 90 quests are there 1 THE ANSWER IS ONE So let the theories keep coming, It will keep people busy and get their mind off the fact that Gavel was not what everyone wanted it to be it had a lot of flaws. Now don't get me wrong I don't hate Gavel I just feel like It could've been done alot better in the time it was given to be done, they should've had much more lvl 70 - 100 quests and less lvl 40 - 69 quests because if you were like me I went from 1 - 75 in wynn with no need to really farm or grind for levels but in wynn you have temple of legends the best place to grind and farm for lvl 68-75. If they are both provinces they all need to have the same effort. But This got off topic alot but when I saw enjoy Gavel I had to say something.. But hopefully Fruma, or Dern Gets worked on longer and has more effort. I hope Fruma gets in before dern

2. stlast

stlast Wybel on a Raft CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I personally want Dern to come first; I feel like our homeland should be the final frontier.

3. Anive

Anive Skilled Adventurer

So fruma is where thr bovemist come D:

Kahsol likes this.
  4. Joey_Drummer

Joey_Drummer ...

There's one lvl 90 quest because they are sill making high lvl quests as you speak but the people got so impatient they couldn't take it anymore and just released it :)

5. daypxl

daypxl Exile HERO

Minecraft:
    People like you make me sick. Your exaggerations, thoughtless undermining of the staff team's hard work, and sickly impatience are cringeworthy. It is obvious you only rushed the system blindly to get to the end as fast as possible, rather than taking the time to enjoy all the strange and interesting scenes found in Gavel.

CraterHater, OrientGamer and Cobra like this.
  6. EonSpectra

Minecraft:
    Rushed Lol I didn't rush the quest am I supposed to look at every single block and be like HOLY SHIT DUDE NEW LORE OMG OMG

7. Bank

Bank Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Corkus is the next province

8. EonSpectra

Minecraft:
    Now I don't want to start drama because I'm not a person who does that I am titled to my own opinion and what I think should've been done, but you do you and you can tell us your life story about how hard everyone worked I am not saying they rushed the update because I mean they didnt they took 1 year but I mean they should've atleast could've had all the quests done

9. daypxl

daypxl Exile HERO

Minecraft:
    Your hyperbole of finishing all of the quests within a couple of days sold it. Why not do the developers a favor and just leave the server? You won't, because people like you find enjoyment in plaguing hard work with critique fit for a fifth grader.

10. modern

modern The irony is that I love the future

Guild:
    OMG IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

#corkushype

I cannot wait to travel to the city of corkus, or maybe elite island!

11. EonSpectra

Minecraft:
    Why are you still talking XD for reals I mean do them a favor lets see how many people played on the server before gavel came out
    When It came out how many joined everyone who was bored with wynn
    what gonna happen in 2 months max
    Everyone is gonna leave again :)
    Like I did
    Like almost everyone did

12. daypxl

daypxl Exile HERO

Minecraft:
    A true pessimist, aren't you? I guess you didn't take the time to digest my statements. Anywho, I am done with this conversation, as you have proven only to be another annoyance; and us together, spam on this thread.

13. orckrast

orckrast Elden Ring is a lie.

Minecraft:
    Well, I would like to see Fruma first aswell. Why? Because I think Dern should be a high level Province, with the greatest evil of Wynncraft. As I said in other Threads, I would also like to see the Parents of the Player who we play as ^^. Oh btw I have a small Question: Gavel is the Province of the Villagers, Fruma of the Humans, and Dern probably Endermans, what creatures own Wynn?

14. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wynn was uninhabited

15. orckrast

orckrast Elden Ring is a lie.

Minecraft:
    So its actually like a ''Battlefield''?

16. Enderman1234

Enderman1234 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Im totally down for Corkus

17. bobbob9830

bobbob9830 Hi

Guild:
    SPOILER ALERT

Jeez... Smh

18. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    Now, it is never stated that the Villagers OWN Gavel, nor is it even confirmed Endermen make up the majority of Dern's population, and just because humans are from Furma doesn't mean they are the dominant species.

Wynn had no native inhabitants that we define as sentient, and none that the corruption left uncorrupted survived for the player to see them. The villagers established themselves in Gavel, and the humans take caravans to Wynn.

The humans are supposedly natives to Furma, but they may not be as dominant as the villagers in Wynn and Gavel. We also must remember, if the villagers must build walled citadels and live in remote locations, are they truly dominant?

Now onto my Corkus theories. It will clearly host lots of alchohal and anti-gavel sympathies.

orckrast likes this.
  19. RonuPlays

RonuPlays I used to have more posts, before 9/7

Minecraft:
    Y'all talking about the next province, while I just want the bugs from Gavel to be fixed...
    Nevermind either province is awesome

20. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    am I the only one who,haven't heard of Corkus before?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.