1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Profession Which Profession To Go For?

Discussion in 'Crafting Recipes' started by Ninja_VK, Jul 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    So I’m lvl 103 on my first class (archer) and I was thinking about trying out professions. For this I was wondering which would be better to start out with, preferably cooking or alchemy as they seem usable before lvl 100 (scribing too but cooking and alchemy seem better)
    I’m trying to just go for stuff that’s east to get and can allow me to get stuff like walk speed, xp, loot bonus, maybe mr, etc. just for convenience when playing the game. But I can’t figure out which one is better, cause alchemy has better buffs but I like how long lasting and easy cooking is. Which one is more worth?

2. cheese2Uman

cheese2Uman Was playing Wynncraft before there were quests HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have my cooking and alchemy both maxed out. If you are only going for one, I would say alchemy is probably better just because there is more support around it (more versatility of items to choose from, more items that increase ingredient effectiveness, etc.).

Both consumables have their pros and cons. With cooking, you can make loot quality food, which is in high demand on the market. The longer durations are also nice. With alchemy you can make better xp potions, which are also in fairly high demand on the market. There are also just more ingredients for alchemy in general. Both professions have their uses. I would say you can't really go wrong with either one. However, I would lean a little more towards alchemy.

melon likes this.
  3. Ninja_VK

Minecraft:
    Ok thx! From those descriptions ima prob go with alchemy.

4. IceHorror

IceHorror Hego Damask II CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heyy! Professions are really fun. Though, they can be really time consuming. Especially the gathering professions. Personally I Preffer Cooking > Alchemism. With Cooking, I'd recommend to level Fishing and Farming too along the way. You could sell the foods you make, or sell the materials for money. Endgame professions is a great way to make some good emeralds.

There also is a professions discord, where people are happy to help with whatever you need.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2021
  5. Ninja_VK

Minecraft:
    Thx! Rn I started fishing and farming so that’s why I was looking at these 2 mainly
    And the grind is the fun part, it’s kinda like skills in sb just grinding

also something small is, would it be better to try and max out/lvl up fishing and farming first and then try cooking or alchemy, or should I lvl the crafting profession as I go?

6. IceHorror

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd do it on the go. You don't have to worry about keeping every material for all the levels. Once you leveled up past a certain level, and used some leveled ingredients, you throw them out and move on to the next level. Otherwise your back will be stocked with materials you don't want to throw away.

Also, you should try to be 5 gathering levels ahead of your crafting level. With this you mine the nodes a bit faster for the crafting level you're at at the moment. For me this sped up the process a bit.

7. Ninja_VK

Minecraft:
    Ok thx for the advice

8. EpsilonDown

EpsilonDown Vibing to Genesis of the End HERO

Minecraft:
    Everything or nothing period

9. Jackkoh

Jackkoh King of The Southern Earth VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just don't, please. If you have about 100 years of your time I can sell you my Gxp set

10. Ninja_VK

Minecraft:
    I would buy it but I’m kinda broke
    And it reminds me a lot old sb skills and they were kinda fun
    Even if I don’t max it idc it’s still something to do

11. melon

melon Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wait whaat?

Also, I recommend cooking.
    You can grind it to high levels, than sell lq food on the market and use that money to (if you want) buy stuff to help grind alchemy.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  12. IceHorror

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not allowed to share the discord, but if you ask around in chat you'll get an answer.

13. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    None except maybe scrolls for stuff like cheap 1 star ingred scrolls for wars or raids

14. MagikMako

MagikMako Professional Profession Hater

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do all of them. The amount of gathering materials you gain will be just enough to use to upgrade every profession to the same level as your gathering profession, granted you don't get unlucky and get an unrefining streak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.