1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Which Is Better?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Demon_Wolf_Fang, May 12, 2019.

1. Demon_Wolf_Fang

Demon_Wolf_Fang Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Now I wish the forums would have a section for questions on wynncraft. Since there isn't and I cant find a place to put it. I'll put it here. I've always had this question and wondering if a lot of people from both sides can answer this. What's better? Crafted weapons, or identified weapons?

2. Shots

Shots A Masochist of the Jungle HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/forums/questions.89/.
    Generally speaking, crafted weapons early on are simply not worth the hassle to gather the materials and ingredients to craft since they (mostly) easily compare to many other identifiable weapons. However, at around level 90 ish+ crafted weapons have the potential to greatly excel compared to identifiable ones when using high tier materials and good ingredient combinations, sometimes getting as much if not more damage than mythics.

3. Demon_Wolf_Fang

Minecraft:
    Sorry I didn't see the question forum part. My mistake. But if one does get around level 90ush+, what do the crafted items give us? Like better XP boosts or health, ect? Like how the identified weapons give us XP boosts or loot bonuses.

4. Shots

Shots A Masochist of the Jungle HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yep. They give better overall stats including damage/health or other boosts depending on the ingredients and quality of materials you use.

5. Demon_Wolf_Fang

Minecraft:
    Thanks!! Its going to be awhile to get to those levels XD

6. VoidTrasher

VoidTrasher Travelled Adventurer

I've always wondered if grinding the crafting levels was worth it. Now that I know they can be better than mythics, I'll put some time into it!