1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Where To Buy Horses?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by CapCac, Jan 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CapCac

    CapCac Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Which places exist, ik Bucie but i think it dissapeared with the update
     
  2. Lousyre

    Lousyre Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    770
    Likes Received:
    749
    Trophy Points:
    125
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bucie was moved, it's now the bridge over the river which divides the Llevigar plains near the southern mountains. Ternaves also has a merchant.
     
  3. CapCac

    CapCac Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Nvm, i found it. And i lost a liquid emerald trying to do it
     
  4. CapCac

    CapCac Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Update: i lost 3 liquid emeralds without getting a t2
     
  5. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    759
    Likes Received:
    240
    Trophy Points:
    64
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly, never buy and upgrade horsed. Market prices are lower than the average number of le required to get the horsed from brown.
     
    dr_carlos and NotFunny like this.
  6. CapCac

    CapCac Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I thought i would maybe get lucky becouse marketplace was like 3 and a half le and that is more than 20% to get a black horse
     
  7. MatForYoga888

    MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

    Messages:
    769
    Likes Received:
    1,186
    Trophy Points:
    117
    Minecraft:
    Well, you have a 20% chance of upgrading a brown horse. You have a 50 percent chance of staying a brown horse, and a 30% chance of downgrading (but that's impossible for a brown horse). The price is 48eb. With a little (possibly incorrect) math, the average price for a black horse would be about 3 and 3/4 le (my math might be wrong). So if the price is 3.5 le, you would save bit more on the market.
     
  8. (Prefix)Hypickle

    (Prefix)Hypickle Travelled Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    59
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    12
    Minecraft:
    i made my first profile,got to ternaves, then quit bc archer is boring
    i got my second profile, got to ternaves, combined the 2 horse i got for free and got a black horse

    ez
     
  9. MatForYoga888

    MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

    Messages:
    769
    Likes Received:
    1,186
    Trophy Points:
    117
    Minecraft:
    :imp:
     
  10. Potatomancer

    Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

    Messages:
    1,164
    Likes Received:
    1,536
    Trophy Points:
    120
    Minecraft:
    well to be fair, two shot-ing everything in sight does get boring after a while....
     
  11. MatForYoga888

    MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

    Messages:
    769
    Likes Received:
    1,186
    Trophy Points:
    117
    Minecraft:
    Meh...
     
  12. CapCac

    CapCac Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Bruh
     
  13. CapCac

    CapCac Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    11
    You arent counting if i already have a horse, if i didnt get the one i want i get 1 back, making each breed cost 24blocks
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.