1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Where Is The Money Wilbur Soot

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Red-Eyed Knight, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Red-Eyed Knight

Red-Eyed Knight Evil goat reverend VIP+

Minecraft:
    Not too long ago, a YouTuber by the name of Wilbur Soot uploaded a video in which he commited theft across numerous Minecraft Realms. During this flurry of crime, he stumbled upon the city of Detlas, which he proceeded to rob the bank of. The amount stolen was 3 LE, 30 EB and 41 E, totaling 14.249 emeralds, along with a painting (possibly Caissop's), an empty bottle, an oak fence and one dark oak stair.

STILL FROM THE VIDEO: THE MOMENT OF THE CRIME
    [​IMG]

THE FACE OF A REMORSELESS CRIMINAL
    [​IMG]

Fortunately, the robber was foolish enough to reveal his hiding spot. Though the exact location remains ambiguous, I estimate the stolen goods can be found right here, several feet below the ground.

THE SCENE OF THE BURIAL OF WHAT HE STOLE FROM US
    [​IMG]
    I myself have tried to dig the chest up, to no avail.

Alas, what must we do now? Must the vigilantes from Fruma dig us out of this crisis by digging the goods up from the ground? Must we leave it to the actual Wynn law enforcement? Must we implore the aid of the admins, whom shall strike the ban hammer onto this lawbreaker?
    One thing is clear, brothers. We shall not let this criminal go unpunished. Do not go gently into that good Twitch dot tv slash wilbursoot stream. Have a fine day, and fare well.

2. Aarontti

Aarontti <3 HERO

Minecraft:
    Didn't think anyone'd care at first, but since this thread exists, here's an unedited clip of it recorded from the stream:

(Also fun how the person who stole the map decided to do it in front of now hundreds of thousands of people, all while revealing their IGN)

3. PatheticFlower

PatheticFlower megido >gamer< god VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the true thief here is The Graverobber of Detlas

4. Swimming_Pool

Swimming_Pool i like pancake

Minecraft:
    and at this moment, wilbur went from a 1 star to a 5 star wanted level

5. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

is this a late April Fools or a genuine thief