1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Where Is Gavel

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Mr_Fluffington, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reedico

reedico Well-Known Adventurer

gavel is hidden in the gravel, first, you must find it, then, you must PRAISE SLATED PL0X

2. Indra!

Indra! Singularity Legend

You know whats weird? Gavel is basically the same as "GRAVEL". Gravel is a grain type, grains are also food! Is it a coincidence that salted is part of the food pyramid in the 3 layer? I think not, otherwise its a coincidence. Gavel has 5 letters, Wynncraft has 9 letters. Subtract 9-5 to get 4.... Does 4 sound strange? Of course silly! 2014 is when Wynncraft came out of course! 2014 is and interesting type of number. Its right now 2015, 2014 - 2015 is 1. Math is always associated with the illuminati, why? Math has 4 letters, If you remembered I said "1" 4+1 is you guessed it 5... 5 is lovable letter as its the 3 most lucky number and you know whats weird? The 3 in the most luck number I said a while back is weird, why? BECAUSE ILLUMINATI HAS 3 SIDES, AND WYNNCRAFT HAS AN EYE, ILLUMINATI IS CONFIRMED11!!!!!!111!111

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.