1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

When To Finish The Hive?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lord Saraldar, Jul 20, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Saraldar

Lord Saraldar The Fire Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    my mage is lvl 88 and I have finished (only the master catalyst in my bank left to do)the quest, but at which lvl do you get the full reward of xp?

I want to finish the quest but I don't think its efficient for lvl 88.

2. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm VIP+

Minecraft:
    Afaik the xp reward is the same, no matter at which level you finish, so try to use that to fill gaps in co, when there is no quest or something. But it's actually up to you and does not really matter

mouldy likes this.
  3. Vyzr

Vyzr Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I would finish at level 100, because that’s when you can use the master catalyst items, but you can really finish whenever.

mouldy likes this.
  4. blankman

blankman Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    XP earned from Hive/ToA scales by what level you are when you turn it in. He's enquiring as to what the best level to turn it in is for the best boost.

5. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:

6. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm VIP+

Minecraft:
    Think that changed when they removed xp bonus on quests. But I'm not entirely sure since it's been a while since I did that quest the last time, or actually any quest for xp.

mouldy likes this.
  7. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The best level is to finish Qira Hive is level 93 or higher iirc reason being it's the point where it will give you all of the xp as
    said^
    The reason it scales is so people who decide to get tokens on like a level 100 put them in there bank for a lower class and do it at level 80 or for people to get carried at level 80 can't get cheap xp anymore. Same goes for ToA
    Friend just confirmed this to be true as he did the bank thing yesterday for ToA at level 48 and only went up like 45% of his level lol

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  8. by2011

by2011 category creator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe you gain the complete amount of xp at level 95. As some people have stated above in this thread, it's probably to prevent people from cheesing through the hive at low levels to just jump up like 5 levels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.