1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Whatever It Don't Matter Bub Russ And Things

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by SoloSnuggles, Oct 24, 2017.

?

There are no mistakes, just happy accidents.

  1. whatever it don't matter

    2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. This is your world

    3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. A Bob Ross quote

    7 vote(s)
    58.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoloSnuggles

    SoloSnuggles Mama Bean VIP+

    Messages:
    776
    Likes Received:
    3,734
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Minecraft:
    I finally tried to do a Bob Ross but digital because I don't have the things.
    also HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Hippie
    [​IMG]

    (it's kinda half assed but I wasn't aiming for perfection because whatever it don't matter)
    this was more of a THERAPY ART i'm aware there's a lot of mistakes and blahblah whatever it don't matter)

    also here's some other art that I worked on/things whatever it don't matter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    honestly I haven't been doing much art mostly because school is murdering me and i'm trying to graduate this year lol that and hating everything that I draw which is why the bob ross thing was SUPER FUN I RECOMMEND. I miss doing art for fun rather than doing art just to do art. Idunno. I play the ukulele tho that's fun. thanks for reading this hope ya have a good day!
     
  2. Meroboter

    Meroboter pie

    Messages:
    570
    Likes Received:
    1,709
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    hey couldn't you have just waited until the 29th?
     
  3. enecks

    enecks Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    554
    Likes Received:
    940
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    wow this ia actually good
     
  4. SoloSnuggles

    SoloSnuggles Mama Bean VIP+

    Messages:
    776
    Likes Received:
    3,734
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Minecraft:
    I wanted to but I also wanted to make it for Hippie's birthday
    ;-;
     
  5. Mrs Sara

    Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    1,384
    Likes Received:
    10,467
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Holy heck that's really good :o <3
     
    SoloSnuggles, Berriiee and ploo like this.
  6. Snerp

    Snerp Grand Terrainer Modeler HERO Builder

    Messages:
    2,810
    Likes Received:
    7,188
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Happy 'lil tree
     
    Enduh likes this.
  7. ploo

    ploo Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    913
    Likes Received:
    3,880
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Minecraft:
    SCHOOL’S WHATEVER IT DONT MATEER


    Also Bre can hands
     
    XavierEXE, SoloSnuggles and Meroboter like this.
  8. gkc

    gkc Returning forum lurker

    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    1,174
    Trophy Points:
    73
    Minecraft:
    Dat is really rad yo
     
    Meroboter likes this.
  9. Berriiee

    Berriiee Smol Berrii ~ VIP+

    Messages:
    108
    Likes Received:
    646
    Trophy Points:
    65
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Look really good bre! Keep up your passion <3
     
    SoloSnuggles likes this.
  10. ShadowMage1

    ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight

    Messages:
    2,198
    Likes Received:
    4,461
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Minecraft:
    Look at that. Ain't that a spooky little tree?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.