1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Shaders Do People Recommend For Wynncraft

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Papa Cthulhu, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa Cthulhu

Papa Cthulhu CEO of the Corkus Trading Company VIP Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Although the shaders I currently use are fine they make bright areas blinding and dark areas super dark so does anyone know of a shader that's a bit more subtle in that regard

2. Aarontti

Aarontti pizza time, female? HERO

Minecraft:
    Here's some of my personal favorites for Wynn in particular, since they're very mild:

-Chocapic13's no shadows v1.0 with fixed SSAO, with minimum brightness and moonlight multiplier at high values.

-BSL 6 (not 7, god no) with shadows disabled. Other options up to your preferences.

-Sildur's enhanced default, with shadow strength cranked to lowest, and sun strength increased slightly, if you want to stray off the total-vanilla look. Color boost is very nice too, since it makes the game significantly more vibrant without oversaturation.

Bart (MC) and Papa Cthulhu like this.
  3. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 9k+ HERO

Minecraft:
    I use Sildur's Vibrant Shaders Extreme (https://sildurs-shaders.github.io/). You can check out the screen shots to see if you like it or not. In darkness with no light sources, it's not pitch black

Papa Cthulhu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.