1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Serious What Is Your Next Step In Life?

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by CavemanJimbo, Aug 28, 2019.

1. CavemanJimbo

CavemanJimbo What a lonely profile

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We all know each other ingame and, obviously, on the forums. However, rarely do I see people take about what they are doing in real life. Are you excited to enter a new school, or maybe you're working hard in college? Whatever you are up to, feel free to talk about it here.

2. minitinipower

minitinipower A pretty laid back kind of dude.

Minecraft:
    Finished school with a good grade. Had no idea what I wanted to do later so right now I'm taking a year off at my fathers farm. There's alot of free time so it can sometimes go an hour of me just siting in the couch thinking about the past, present a future, feeling and digging into my mind.

Read "How to be a Stoic". Some nice stuff about our lives in the vast universe. Since I'm a bit of a nihilist, it's fun and a bit scary to put our existence in perspective. Which is why existentialism is so much fun to talk/think about.

But I don't know