1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Does Deserve The Item "soul Essence" ?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ArtyLwazo_, Jul 17, 2019.

1. ArtyLwazo_

ArtyLwazo_ Challenger VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hello !

I'm doing the quest "Purple and Blue" lv.77 Long Quest and I'm at the part where I need to take the helmet back to Korun. At the place where I took the helm, there was two "Soul Essence" which are Misc. Item. What can I do with them ? There is no GamePedia page on it and I don't find anything about it. Maybe I just found something new on the server and no one knows about it...
    There it is : lul.png (it has an ender eye skin)

Thanks for any response and get a nice day !

Edit : What does deserve the Aqua Dust too ? It's an Misc. Item found in a cave I think I can call it by some monsters Guardian idk what and I didn't find anything about it too.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  2. Undyne

Undyne No hope for the hopeless. HERO

Minecraft:
    I’m pretty sure those have no use in the game and either should be removed or converted into crafting ingredients.

Try to contact a ct member about it so they can try to remove that for the next push.

brokenmotor and Druser like this.