1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event What do you want to see added to the game?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Chickenfinity, Jan 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starmaid

starmaid Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am really new here, but thought this idea might be of use. I can tell a lot of time and effort was put into the design and atmosphere of the dungeons in the game. I was unpleasantly surprised to walk in and find like 10+ other players wreaking havoc on everything. It really ruins the immersion or any sense of impending challenge. Here is some examples.

• As a new player, I got really excited to find this key for the sewers at level 16. My excitement for exploration and adventure took me to the sewers and the quest to unlock it. That was so much fun! I finally gave the key holder my one and only key as I adventure cluelessly into this dark and damp sewer to conquer new challenges and become stronger. When I step inside.... I see five other players flying across a room wreaking havoc. I have to compete for monsters to open a door. I'm stricken with ambiguity surrounding what impact I'm making, how hard the monsters are, and if I'm even being challenged.
    • Another example is when I navigated through the populated infested pit into the boss room. I was excited to take this boss head on with what I learned through quests. I emerge into a room ridden with webs and horror. I see this spider drop down and his astronomical health points. I'm immediately overwhelmed in a good way. Then suddenly.... three more people appear. Chaos ensues. No idea who is attacking what, spiders everywhere. I end up dying for the first time? Not sure how I died, not sure how close I was to defeating the boss.
    Hopefully those examples shed clarity into what I'm talking about. Essentially, having other players in that atmosphere works backwards toward making it immersive and challenging for the right reason. Instead of the boss being challenging because it is, it was challenging because I had no idea what was going on amongst the chaos of other players facing the same (or different boss?). Likewise when navigating the dungeons, it seemed like the most challenging thing was getting the kill quicker than others versus actually strategizing.

I hope this is some help! I don't even know if what I'm describing is possible. The game is a lot different than what I remember. I think the world is super immersive and I love it. These are just some examples where I felt the door was shut in my face. Would love to hear other opinions!

2. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    were you potentially seeing playerghosts? they're players doing the dungeon on different worlds, so they wouldn't have actually affected the gameplay for you other than, i guess getting in the way

3. starmaid

Minecraft:
    That's likely what they were. But you can see how that's confusing to somebody. I couldn't really tell if they were having an impact or not. Honestly I'm not even sure. But I just wanted to share the perspective as a new player. I think the dungeons would have a lot more immersion or at least convey the atmosphere of them a lot better without those ghosts. Maybe I just have a differing opinion!

4. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can turn them off with /toggle ghosts none.

Thega and starmaid like this.
  5. starmaid

Minecraft:
    Oh! Haha, that's great news. Nevermind then!!

6. rmure

rmure k

Minecraft:
    restarting =/= shutting down

Thega likes this.
  7. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A way for players to go to someones housing when owner isnt there
    I beg you

starx280, ThedumbOX, Thega and 4 others like this.
  8. Ocelot_tamer776

Ocelot_tamer776 Nobody knows what it is

I think it would be pretty cool if they added a dungeon kinda like hypixel skyblock dungeons where you go to the party finder, choose a specific level group and fight a randomly generated dungeon with monsters and stuff. With a boss at the end and some loot chests to top it off. You would be able to do these from lvl50-100+ where playing the lower level floors have less dangerous mobs and not as big levels, the ones up at 100 would have very high end puzzles and enemies to open doors to continue along the dungeon. The loot chest after the boss would be somewhat like a forgery chest with the exception of the possibility of gaining some cool items unique to the dungeons therefore giving players a good reason to do play it.

9. Arkade

Arkade Who am I? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Have you heard about raids?

10. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Idk if someone said it yet, I haven't read all the suggestions but... MORE BANK PAGES MORE BANK PAGES PORE MANK BAGES MORE BANK PAGES

11. runsoccer

runsoccer Snail Mage Enthusiast

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imagine filling up all 21 bank pages let alone having the net worth to buy all 21 pages

12. rmure

rmure k

Minecraft:
    u shouldnt have played pre gavel lol

13. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    I know I've already commented before about the miniquests but I also think refineries should be re-added, only this time their purpose is to increase the quality of the resource so:

5 T1 = 1 T2, 5T2 = 1T3

This would be very handy for professions.

14. Ranger_Maddie

Ranger_Maddie Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'd love for pets to be able to be leveled up past 20 for ranked people.
    For instance, level 1-20 no rank, 20-40 for VIP, 40-60 for VIP+, 60-80 for Hero, and 80+ for the champion rank.
    So that things can still stay where they are with the pets, the ability to send them to the bank or to sell items would still be reserved for the champion ranked people via achieving level 80 with the pet, or being something only available for the champion rank at any pet level.

starx280, Thega, ThedumbOX and 8 others like this.
  15. SuperTheFlugel

SuperTheFlugel Battle Monk Enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. NEW MYTHIC ITEM LORE. please I want my mythics to sound cool all the newer mythics got no lore on it :(
    1.5. PLEASE WYNN MAKE CHESTS PER PERSON AND NOT PER WORLD :saltedangry:
    2. new lvl area from 100-125 or something. wynn needs a reset in what is useful and more levels to grind for
    3. New spell levels. spells should level up more throughout lvl the higher levels and maybe we can get variations of spells that unlock at different levels and we can switch between. Kinda like hawkeye but not on an item.
    4. hard mode on both raids and corrupted dungeons with better rewards like mythics and better mythics tomes.

luckeyLuuk, starx280 and Thega like this.
  16. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i may or may not have written lore for every mythic
    ...half of them are too long but whatever

luckeyLuuk and starx280 like this.
  17. Ocelot_tamer776

Ocelot_tamer776 Nobody knows what it is

Oh yeah how the absolute heck did I forget about those smh it was midnight when I posted that
    So I conclude that I was just mentally unstable and/or braindead at the given time.

Wait I just noticed it’s midnight for me rn

starx280 and Arkade like this.
  18. SuperTheFlugel

SuperTheFlugel Battle Monk Enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    :pensive:not ingame tho

19. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah sad
    also some fabled items not having lore triggers me so hard
    its called fabled
    there are fables about it
    fables = lore
    so why dont all fabled items have lore
    smh ct
    jk ct plz no ban

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    luckeyLuuk and starx280 like this.
  20. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    I know i've posted twice already but something else just hit me. It's really minor but I'd like if the areas of the map that you end up going to in quests that are actual places in the game world were updated to match the new version. An example of what I mean is that in Tunnel Trouble, when you send the cows off to Gavel, that area of the coastal trail is outdated. I actually noticed that the discovery (one of Bakal's destructions) is the old version (pre- discovery update it used to be a stone ruin but now its a wooden ruin with a corruptuon spike.) Also Katoa isn't updated either. And that's just one area.

Its weird too because CSST was updated to match the new SST exterior but some of the other corrupted versions have not been updated. Once again, Katoa in CDS is outdated. I could list off more examples but that would take too long and there's too many.

As I said, only a minor change but I think a good one.

luckeyLuuk, starx280, Thega and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.