1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER What Do We Know About Qira?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by jpmrocks, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goati

Goati actually joeo HERO

Minecraft:
    also it says she could of stopped the decay but she declined..

2. NeonRider

NeonRider Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. FishWaffle

FishWaffle It's ya boi VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So, someone she didn't make?
    Well, considering you put ONE, this means its a boss, right?
    If so, consider the bosses:
    -Psychomancer
    -Oceanic Judge
    -Solar Vanguard
    -Genesis-Revorse
    But I'm missing one:
    Spirit of Gale. Not just is it the fact its a spirit, meaning it was once living. But think of this: there are two weapons featuring a "Gale." The first one is a wand called Ohm's Wish, which has a description reading "If you ever find this, please leave it at my Gale's Tombstone. I promised her a memento too." The other one is a bow called Gale's Force, and if that isn't enough, look at the description: "Those who have used this near-weightless bow all seem to tell tales of how they see Gale's spirit fighting alongside them."

Now the question is: Why does Gale fight for Qira?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  4. Krythia

Krythia Loyal Stormtrooper

Guild:
    We know she's just trying to impress the real hive queen,
    Sarah Kerrigan

5. jpmrocks

jpmrocks A Lone Wanderer

Minecraft:
    Possibly's Gale's lover never made it home (as the bow is meant to be left at her grave) and the lover possibly feels like s/he failed her. There's a good chance the lover was also an archer of some kind and died in a war (possibly the reason why they could leave the bow before Gale passed). And using the bow (there's a multiculture story where things left at graves can be used by the people who are buried under them) Gale wanted to seek revenge/avenge her lover, and using the bow, turned Gale's Spirit into Gale's Force (like magic upgrading). And, because Qira is building an army, Gale mostly likely joined so she could be a soldier, and fight like her lover did.

6. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Considering that is the case, its best to assume that the "lover" in question would be Ohm, except that his weapon is a staff, not a bow, and he wants to leave his wand at her grave. I don't think we know if he himself is dead or not, but we do know that they both "promised each other a memento"

I don't really think that would be the reason Gale joined Qira though. After all, with the bow she "fights beside the wielder" however, she is not afraid to fight the hero herself. Why would she fight a hero to avenge a fallen one? Anyways, just my thoughts, hopefully we can uncover more about this theory.

7. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Psychomancer, the Spirit of Gale, Genesis-Revorse, the Oceanic Judge, and the Solar Vanguard...

You got it right, Gale is the one 'monster' in the Hive that was not created by Qira, only recruited. However...
    Ohms was a thunder mage. They were very much in-love with each other...and they promised each other a memento when each of them died. In Ohms' case, it was the wand. In Gale's case...no one can find it yet. Be patient.

Why does Gale fight for Qira's cause? Well, given how you can hear her clapping for you when you beat her, it certainly doesn't seem like any sinister reason...

XFyreGaming likes this.
  8. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:

A test I'm assuming? Because I always assumed she was a hero just like the players or even Bob.
    However, if it was a test, why did she chose to help Qira instead of doing what Bob did and test you directly?

9. jpmrocks

jpmrocks A Lone Wanderer

Minecraft:
    I do not know who the Ohm guy is, but if he does have his wand, but Gale doesn't have her memento, imma be sad.

10. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ohm is the guy who owns the "Ohm's Wish" wand I was talking about earlier. (and according to Selvut a lover of Gale)
    However, despite its description, Gales Tombstone is nowhere to be found. Possibly in another update this will be built on?

11. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh really now.

12. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    Never underestimate the power of a Crazy Dedicated Mod who can build any tombstone anywhere. Check every graveyard in the game, and them some more. You might find something if you are lucky.

Theory: Once you find Ohm's and Gale's gift, and both of their graves, then you throw the items onto them (pay a toll in order to gain access, it it worth it?). This triggers some sort of secret door, behind which is a room full of good and juicy teasers.

13. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wouldn't be so cruel as to force you to give up two very powerful(and one currently unobtainable) legendary to find a simple little secret. But their tombstones do exist.

14. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yansur said that Qira said something about some darkness.

It's obvious from the many hints around Gavel and the quests that it is the Eye of Dern, hence the Darkness of which we have known it by.

I've been saying it and I've been saying it throughout since Wynnexcavation D: the Eye of Dern, the representation of the Darkness, is plotting to kill the Light from the inside by using that dark worm from Taproot and infecting the Light Beast in order to win the war. It's all there sheeple! OPEN YOUR EYES!

cloud yeehaw likes this.
  15. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    Yeah, I was leaning away from that theory. I shall theorize again.

Theory: So the description of Ohm's Spirit says "If you ever find this, please leave it at my Gale's Tombstone. I promised her a memento too." At the tombstone, in order to open it you need to throw something? Players may find an item that fits the bill. Of course, there are other secret tombstones, such as in the Hollow Sirene graveyard that open every midnight when lightning hits it (I don't think that is the right secret grave, but who knows?).

It might be a completely revolutionary way of entering this secret area, and I think that when it is found, we shall all be suprised.

16. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Is there any more information about gale? We might be able to narrow the tombstone down to some locations.

17. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well obviously she was an air-affiliated archer...and the items affiliated with her as well as her battle strategies suggest that one thing most important to her is freedom to do what she wants...which begs the question of why she would willingly go into servitude under Qira. She had to have a reason...

18. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hmm, there is going to be some secret here, i just hope there's a better way to find it than throwing junk items on every gravestone in the entire map.

19. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So her tomb DOES exist. But where would you bury an air-affiliated archer in Gavel? Sky-Islands? But it cant be that becuase its not finished and too high level. Maybe the levels of the items can give us a hint where it might be.

Why would she go under servitude..? Did Qira maybe give some sort of contract in promise of something?

Your probably laughing at us as we run in circles aren't you.

20. jpmrocks

jpmrocks A Lone Wanderer

Minecraft:
    I dunno about mages, but archer (from DnD experience) love to follow action, money and food. Seeing as she doesnt need the last two, she could be there for the thrill.
    Or Qira knows what killed Ohm, the Darkness, and Qira is heading there with her army.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.