1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Serious What Anime Should I Watch?

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Turtlebomb, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    I looked it up, read the description, and said "nope".

2. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think akame ga kill is the saddest anime I've watched so far. And it'a an action/adventure.

3. BLAZER123 :)

BLAZER123 :) Travelled Adventurer

SWORD ART ONLINE

4. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    lol, I literally said I watched Sao (aka Sword Art Online) in the post you quoted.

5. BLAZER123 :)

BLAZER123 :) Travelled Adventurer

okie

6. tecnojet

tecnojet Lazy sheet VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I recomend Future diary or Mirra nikki :D

Aradia Megido likes this.
  7. Buster_46

Buster_46 The multi tool of the centry

RWBY....god I love that show

Chino likes this.
  8. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Bump, my anime reserves are dry.

9. Allen_R111

Allen_R111 Quality Shitposter

Guild:
    None, anime is trash you weeb.

Flubby likes this.
  10. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    I would reccomend watching anything that these people haven't reccomended because they are all trash. Their opinions are inherently wrong for not being my own opinion.

11. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm no otaku, but I'm definitely not a weeb.

12. SoloSnuggles

SoloSnuggles Mama Bean VIP+

Minecraft:
    Death parade ;n;
    the dub was okie
    and the art style is noice

13. SK

SK Abstract Adept Architect

Welp here we go! I'm actually Asian, and iv'e watched over Thousands (Or so I think, can't count) of all genres of Anime, but mostly Superhuman Romance (Powers). What genres do you like?

14. S3ok

S3ok Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I recommend you try
    - Full metal Alchemist
    - Fate/zero or Fate/stay night (unlimited blade works) doesn't matter which first
    - Boku no hero academia
    they're all amazing

tecnojet likes this.
  15. Kalmer

Kalmer Famous Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd recommend:
    Assassination Classroom
    Nichijou (@Sharubii )
    World Trigger
    and Hunter x Hunter

16. ThugLeef

ThugLeef Yeet Skeet

Guild:
    The Sopranos

17. StarDraco123

StarDraco123 (・8・) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow you can actually list all of the anime you've watched, must be nice. If akame ga kill was the saddest so far go watch anohana, kanon, clannad, angel beats, or re: zero.
    Edit: ayy I made a list with at least 3/4 of the titles I've watched:
    Naruto, one piece, bleach soul eater, soul eater not, nijiro days, re: zero, assassination classroom s1 & 2, aquarion logos, boku no hero academia, world trigger, SAO I & II, divine gate, durarara x2, say I love you, campione, blade x soul, the irregular at magic hogh school, trigun, inari kon kon, PSO2, gromgar ofaa, 1/4 cowboy bebop, no game no life, asterisk war 1 & 2, castle town dandelion, LM&V, aquarion evol, death parade, snow white with the red hair, absolute duo, hyouka, 1/2 devil survivor 2, undefeated bahamut chronicles, bakemonogatari, samurai harem, fate/ stay night, overlord, amagami & SS, rise of the nura clan, engaged to the unidentified, hyperdimension neptunia, place to place, world break, blade dance, OPM, tokyo ghoul, tokyo ravens, clannad, some of kanon, angel beats, haganai, chrome shelled regios, shuffle, if her flag breaks, tears to tiara, hunter x hunter, luck & logic, concrete revolutio, garo, AoT, chivalry of a failed knight, hamatora, the familiar of zero 1&2&3&4, sky wizards academy, chaos dragon, gate 1&2, charlotte, the eden/fruit of grisaia, food wars (did i say this one already?), unlimited psycho squad, the heroic legend of arslan, my teen romantic comedy SNAFU (and "too"), seraph of the end 1&2, plastic memories, nisekoi 1&2, gunslinger stratos, parasyte, log horizon 1&2, saekano, chaika, yona of the dawn, laughing under the clouds, rage of bahamut, noucome, your lie in april, invaders of the rokujyoma, monthly girls nozaki-kun, glasslip, kokoro connect, lucky star, some of k on, terror in resonance, persona 4, problem children are coming from another world arent they, black bullet, aldonah.zero, mekkakucity actors, darker than black 2, fairy tail, love chunibyo & other delusions 1&2, some of magical warfare, outbreak company, some of rurouni kenshin, kill la kill, akame ga kill, unbreakable machine doll, mayo chiki, seven deadly sins, toradora, some of to love ru, blood lad, datealive, some of henneko, sankarea, brave 10, devil is a part timer, oreshura, blast tempest, some of legendary heros, btooom, some if TWGOK, some of pet girl of sakurasou, OniAi, psycho pass, K 1&2, rail gun/ magical index, aria scarlet ammo (and AA), maid sama, aesthetica of a rouge hero, shana, is this a zombie, some of full metal panic, some of horizon in the middle of nowhere, infinite stratos, some of majikoi oh samurai girls, angel beats, Reborn!, blue exorcist, kaze no stigma, some of FMA, d gray-man, some of inuyasha, new game, orange, sousei no omnyoji.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  18. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Maybe action adventure? I think tokyo ghoul is classed as horror, and death note mystery? I like most anime as long as they have good story and fight scenes.

19. SK

SK Abstract Adept Architect

Aha, will try to find some of those for you, but have you seen Hai to Gensou no Grimgar? (Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash in English), it's basically RPG, with levels just like Wynn, special skills and cool (In my opinion) fight scenes, although it's more deep in terms of relations with Reality and Life. It's definitely refreshing!

20. Chino

Chino Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Re:Zero is awesome

StarDraco123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.