1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Watercolour Drawing But...

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Jelliee_, Jan 5, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jelliee_

    Jelliee_ ok ❤ yay ❤ VIP+

    Messages:
    280
    Likes Received:
    569
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -I lack the time, patience and skill to do it properly
    -I rushed it into a speed-paint of sorts
    -I had no black paint (and I tried making some, but it ended up green)
    -It's all rainbow
    -Due to the lack of black there is no contrast
    -I gave up and decided to just scribble and splatter
    -I attempted to make it look better with pens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    cicetil, Fox, ShinyMew1232 and 9 others like this.
  2. HyperHypa

    HyperHypa UWU

    Messages:
    163
    Likes Received:
    75
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The two dots on the lips?
     
  3. Jelliee_

    Jelliee_ ok ❤ yay ❤ VIP+

    Messages:
    280
    Likes Received:
    569
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Done with white gel pen (similar the the ones around the eyes). Idk, I was just experimenting with some highlights.
     
  4. hybridpandaa

    hybridpandaa weird bear

    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    45
    Trophy Points:
    31
    Minecraft:
    :-O your art is so cute!
     
    Jelliee_ likes this.
  5. webby_or_lavvi

    webby_or_lavvi Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow, this is incredible !!
    I love drawing but my work could never compare to something like this xD x3
     
  6. Shkol2

    Shkol2 Erevan Galanodel, 320-ish, Sorcerer/Warlock

    Messages:
    416
    Likes Received:
    451
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    Truly a work of art (pun may or may not have been intended)
    I like seeing people doing great drawings with different tools. First time I saw something like this I think.
     
    Jelliee_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.