1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Water/air Lvl55

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Surious, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surious

Surious Buying lvl50+ water gear VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, I need help creating a lvl55 water/air (mostly air, but I love int bonus it's so good.)
    I am a level 55 archer that currently has a decent air build.
    Nearmax WS sevenleague boots, bridge of the divide pants, shade chestplate, venison helmet, chaser bow
    You can tell it's got a lot of xp and ws, but I'm looking for more health regen so I don't need to rely on potions, along with a bit more flexibility in applying points to int.

2. Surious

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

3. Surious

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

4. Surious

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

5. PikaLegend

PikaLegend Shocking VIP

Minecraft:
    So here is your old build: https://wynndata.tk/s/WVqjdQ

Generally speaking, Water / air builds do tend to lack a bit on Health Regen in the trade off for fast move speed and spells, so if you that's not what you like you might have to go for a bit more hybrid (or "exotic"): https://wynndata.tk/s/IpaHjS

Based on your build, I find it a bit challenging still to try and keep the Seven-League boots in it, since the High Agility Requirements for wearing it at the level is quite restrictive and makes it so that your sp spread at Level 55 to be very tight (Looking at your build, I assume you don't even have any sp left over).

If you like spells, then get 2x Concentration since they are fairly easy to obtain on the market and gives you +2 mana regen for basically no drawbacks. Just a note, you want to aim for exactly 36 Intelligence or 41 Intelligence so that you won't be wasting sp, since it is basically the sweet spot for when Intelligence actually made a difference in spell cost (https://www.wynndata.tk/mana/).

The build should be fairly easy to obtain except for that Bracelet (Reminiscence) and the Boots (Anchoryl). Technically speaking, the Bracelet is not really vital except for that small HP Regen and Mana Regen Boost, but I believe Anchoryl is the boots that you are really looking after for here, since it has an average of +47.2 Health Regen alone. The rest of the build is basically built for easy access, items you can get from the quests, dungeons or already do have.

Bart (MC) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.