1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Void Rift (rp) - Intermission

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Exvhius, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Exvhius

Exvhius Master of the Forsulyn Mural VIP+

Minecraft:
    She half-opens an eye, uneasy.

2. Zepic

Zepic I Don’t Know What to Put HERO

Minecraft:
    "Kitsunes trust is hard to earn. He'll show himself one he sees you mean no harm. The rest of my people are also hiding. My apologies if you feel unwelcomed."

3. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "We never feel welcomed. However, if he never shows himself, we'll never know what you expect us to do."

4. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Neal appears to be somewhere very dark, barely able to see. Though something soon becomes visible fast, a gigantic pair of glowing red eyes glaring at her.

"You. How dare you waltz into my realm, insult my children, waste their time, insult me and then have the gall to try and pray to me? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't bind you to your current body, reduce you to the worthless mass of tentacles you are and have the goddess of space feed you to the horrorterrors," Tenebrae says, enraged, "Or perhaps I'll have the goddess of life force you into a human body and I'll give you to your fallen gods, see how they like all your flesh then. I'm sick and tired of you evil types infecting my realm like the parasites you are."

5. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    Neal hesitates.
    "I mean, nothing I say is going to stop you from doing with me what you want, so... guess I'm just screwed?" She asks, shrugging.

6. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I'm giving you a chance, or are you that stupid you don't see it?" Tenebrae asks.

7. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "Your opinion of me is low enough that anything I say will likely have an insufficient influence on your decision. The only argument I can make is that I did not know about your reality existing separate from mine in the first place, and I was unaware of any differences I should know about prior to my visit. That aside, I came praying to you because I knew you would likely not let me leave on my own accord. I believe that if you are to die, look it in the eye and embrace it." Neal says, standing up and meeting Tenebrae's gaze.
    "So, now that I've come to you personally... I shouldn't need to say what's already implied."

8. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tenebrae laughs.

"You're brave. I like that. It's always more fun when people don't turn to worthless crying putty." Tenebrae says, grinning.

9. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "It'll be an honor to be mutilated and/or simply killed by you." Neal says, bowing.

10. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I think, since you're from another reality, I'll give you the benefit of suffering in it." Tenebrae says, before seemingly disappearing, Neal being left in darkness.

11. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    Neal smiles before fist pumping.
    "Hahahahaaa! Father's gonna be soooo jealous!" She cackles.

12. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After a short while, Neal finds herself feeling a stronger bind to her body as her tentacles fall away, disintegrating.

13. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    This causes her to start uncontrollably laughing, soon falling over and curling up as she can barely breathe from laughing so hard.

14. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As a human body forms where Neal's tentacles were, something doesn't feel right. Neal feels a lot weaker than before, and a red flower seems to be growing out of her right wrist, thorns ever so slowly spreading through her veins.

Once Neal's body is created, Tenebrae re-appears.

"Oh, and a gift from the creator of your new body." Tenebrae says. A wooden sword with flowering vines is shoved through Neal's gut, accelerating the growth of the thorns through Neal's veins. Neal's hand and wrist starts to become wooden too, becoming much harder to control.

Strangely, Neal feels something she didn't feel before: Pain.

15. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    As she realizes this, she just...

...starts cackling harder? It's like she thinks pain is the best thing since sliced bread.

16. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I'm glad you're happy. Perhaps you'll be able to stay happy once your body becomes wood, and you won't be able to move anymore. Oh, and did I mention, you're stuck in that body forever." Tenebrae says, before grabbing Neal and throwing her through a portal back to her own reality, in Maralune. With the ruin present, Neal starts to feel effected by it too, her wooden hand and now spreading arm becoming twisted and withered like the ruin.

17. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    It doesn't take long for Virei'tus to try and reach out to Tenebrae.
    "Lady Tenebrae, would you know anything about a withering wooden statue of a girl that recently went into your realm?"

18. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Yes, it was one of Gaia's curses to the evil parasite who dared to insult me and my children in my own realm." Tenebrae says.

19. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "I'm very disappointed. Perhaps you two could teach your children not to do the same in our reality?" Virei'tus asks, knowing he's treading on thin ice.
    "She asks to be burnt to ash, and I complied. Your children come out of nowhere and eradicate entire populations in my reality, yet you retaliate on one mortal who insults you before realizing our two realities are distinct?"

20. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Ignorance is no excuse. If she could so easily insult me without knowledge of the differing realities, considering me some kind of weaker god, then I'm sure she'd do the same to other gods of my power in her own reality. She was doused in evil, and I have no time for those types. I suggest you work on stopping more of those people from entering my reality and being so rude, instead of fretting over one death I dealt with in my own reality. This isn't your reality to interfere, Virei'tus, and I wouldn't try to negotiate during a time like this. I'm not Xlentia, your sister, so do not treat me like your family. If you want to negotiate, do it when I've calmed down, as a piece of advice." Tenebrae explains, before cutting the connection.