1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Vip Rank Giveaway- Winner Announced

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Geshultz, Jun 25, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zMrX

zMrX Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: zMrX
    What made you join Wynncraft?: I love playing MMORPGs and minecraft been my childhood game

2. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: dogwqter
    What made me join Wynncraft:
    Hypixel was down, so I didn't really have anything to do. I started to play Wynncraft as a side game, but I started to really enjoy it because it is more lore-based than Hypixel Skyblock. I really enjoy the system with the quests and custom items/mobs, and I think that it is much more fun than HSB. I am planning to main this instead of skyblock now, with the occasional bedwars games in between. Additionally, the players here are kinder, and I enjoy it much more than skyblock. I'm planning to settle in for the grind and improve tons at the game.

3. Fluffs77

Fluffs77 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In game name (Make sure to add any capitalizations in your name): fluffs77
    What made you join Wynncraft?: A friend played it so I decided to play too.

4. Diamond9257

Diamond9257 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name (Make sure to add any capitalizations in your name): Diamond9257
    What made you join Wynncraft?: I saw the trailer sometime during Grian's Hermitcraft season 6 series. I was fascinated by the amazing builds and huge map to explore and loot.

5. DarthVacuum

DarthVacuum Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In game name (Make sure to add any capitalizations in your name): SupermarketBob
    What made you join Wynncraft?: bored

6. Parra

Parra Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name (Make sure to add any capitalizations in your name): BottledH2O
    What made you join Wynncraft?: I was bored of hypixel sb and i quit for a while to play wynncraft. Then i got bored of wynncraft and quit to play hypixel sb. But then hypixel shut down and i just played wynncraft again.

7. GeeGee9817

GeeGee9817 certified :agony: hours

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game name: GeeGee9817 (dunno why forum is still showing my old name)
    What made you join Wynncraft?: I happened to stumble upon a discussion in another discord about Wynn. It looked fun even just from that small discussion, so I decided to give it a try. Probably one of the best decisions I have made in recent times.

8. DrStepan

DrStepan Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name (Make sure to add any capitalizations in your name): SkyblockHardcore
    What made you join Wynncraft?:

My story begins back when I joined Hypixel Skyblock when it released, two years ago. The game brought me immense fun, it was incredible. I remember getting my first set of lapis armour. I played it and played, and time passed. Eventually, the end update was released. That was when I stopped sweating as much as I used to. I remember back then, the lobbies were full of people trading dragon fragments, it was a nostalgic time. They added dragon gear, which was unique compared to everything else. But then, the update famine happened. They wouldn't update the game for many months... Until at least an update did come out. The slayer update. It was a cool idea, but over time it became boring, and I played Skyblock even less. They started coming out with more and more updates, but the game just wasn't the same. It no longer had that exciting feeling to it that I enjoyed, of exploring and having fun and adventuring. Now it is about grinding skills and coins, pretty much. There are tons of scammers and beggars in the community, tons of macroers and people who got rich off of bugs and updates. That was it for me, I decided to take a break. With this break, I felt better, but something was missing. I didn't quite realise how much time of my life I put into that game. I had nothing to do all day! Eventually I found different ways to entertain myself, and one of those is Wynncraft. It has almost everything that I liked about Skyblock and more. tldr: It's like being in an interactive fiction novel, but its also open world. So of course I began playing.

9. mzxie

mzxie Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In game name: ACAT_0
    What made you join Wynncraft?: I was bored one day and was really in the mood to play a nice fantasy game. I think I was in love with D&D at the time, but none of my friends wanted to play it. So I decided to look for a MMORPG minecraft server because I was also really into Minecraft (and still am). I found Wynncraft, and then got hooked. I eventually got bored after getting to like level 20 because I had the attention span of a toddler who just drank 10 redbulls, but every once and a while I would pick it up again, play a ton for a few days/weeks, and then get bored. This continued for 4 years until, just about one month ago, I finally hit level 100, and "beat" wynncraft (aka completing EO). Wow i just made that sound way cooler and more dramatic than it is

10. Reduxin

Reduxin Reduxin#7675

Guild:
    In game name (Make sure to add any capitalizations in your name): Reduxin
    What made you join Wynncraft?: The niche it holds as a mmorpg made entirely in another game

11. Matheuzinhooow

Matheuzinhooow Matheuzinhow

Minecraft:
    In game name: matheusfsilva
    What made to Wynncraft:
    I joined because of a youtuber who was doing live playing Wynncraft, then it was the first time I played it, but I stopped because I didn't understand any English at the time (I'm Brazilian) until I discovered a wiki and how it was played and decided to start class up to the maximum level, and then I organically ventured into the great worlds of Wynncraft since 1.18 and now we are at 1.20 and already zeroing my 3rd class.

12. Iamgenerous

Iamgenerous Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name(Make sure to add any capitalizations in your name):
    Iamgenerous
    What made you join Wynncraft:
    So i have seen couple YouTuber making video about Wynncraft and it make me feel interested in it so after HBS was down i decided to join and play it

13. bluefqde

bluefqde Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: thefqded
    What made you join Wynncraft?: Some of my friends started playing, and it seemed like a fun game, and I didn't really have any games to "main" so I decided to try it out, and it was fun, so I kept playing.

14. sslatt

sslatt Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: Daise

What made you join Wynn? Mainly being fed up with skyblock but wanting to play a Minecraft MMO. Hypixel being down fueled my interest a lot aswell.

15. Geshultz

Geshultz Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Congrats on winning VIP rank giveaway Liliyia.

16. TotalTelemetry

TotalTelemetry Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
  17. Liliyia

Liliyia Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Wow. Thank you so much!

starx280 and Geshultz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.