Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Upcoming Youtube Series!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by ExpiredBL, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExpiredBL

ExpiredBL The Bombing Ninja HERO

Minecraft:
    I am looking elsewhere.

2. Crathy

Crathy Creator of Awesomeness VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds good :D Can't wait to see the animators' work ;P

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    PixelVox likes this.
  3. Ripjaw95

Ripjaw95 eeeeeeeee CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Expired can i just preform for you in a skype call (voice acting cause idk) and since you have already heard it is my mic good enough?

4. PolarShaman

PolarShaman Cowtown citizen

Guild:
    I would love to join as a voice actor, but english isn't my primary language so... My native language will have some weight on it. I'll try to send an application tomorrow(if it's still possible).

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  5. KicksBrickster

KicksBrickster Newbie Adventurer

I'm not a hundred percent sure if I'll have time to do this, but I'm interested in joining as an animator.

My youtube channel is KicksBrickster Animations. I've been animating as a hobby for about a year, but I only recently began using Blender full-time (I was animating with Mine-Imator before a few weeks ago).

Here's some of my recent test animations:

Like I said, it depends on whether I have enough time. If you want to add me on Skype, it's KicksBrickster (Or KicksBrickster Animations, one of those). That's probably the best way to stay up-to-date on whether or not I'll actually be able to do this project. School is taking a lot of my time.

Tekanna, Procrast and Michxzelyio like this.
  6. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    KicksBrickster if you press reply or tag ExpiredElements then he will see your post faster.

7. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I am going to send in an application to be a writer very soon, will be working on it/in touch.

ExpiredBL likes this.
  8. WhirlwindWar

WhirlwindWar Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I sent you an email of the voice actor application I just spent some time working on (not being too specific as to how long). I just wanted to let you know and if you want ill PM you the recordings as well. I didn't use the recorder you recommended but I'll redo it if you want me to.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  9. DerpySaurusRektz

DerpySaurusRektz I cant read but I can edit

Guild:
    I Applied for character creator if you dint get the message in your email here: http://imgur.com/a/GJPSY

10. Kpar

Kpar God of Omegar. Lord of the 8th realm.

Looking forward to this. The one thing that would make it perfecto. FIREWORKS WHEN PLAYER LEVELS UP!!!!!

11. FishWaffle

FishWaffle It's ya boi VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry to bother ya but:
    What exactly are you planning to make the characters look like? I want to help with skins, but I tend to do better if I know what I'm supposed to make.

12. ExpiredBL

ExpiredBL The Bombing Ninja HERO

Minecraft:
    Whe
    n applying you just create some off the top of your head :P We will be disclosing other information after that.

13. Emmie

Emmie D.va main btw HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This sounds awesome! I'll be sure to apply, voice acting and skin making sound cool.

ExpiredBL likes this.
  14. Anionn

Anionn Bazaarista VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm probably going to apply for a voice actor very soon. This project sounds so cool!

15. Tekanna

Tekanna Professional Treehugger

Minecraft:
    This is so exciting! ♡
    I just applied to voice acting and there's a small chance that I'll apply to other stuff as well.

ExpiredBL and klove89 like this.
  16. klove89

klove89 The bringer of TOAST! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you still accepting voice actors?

17. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

Allow for me to help you to better your writing skills, and provide a little advice. Your major flaws are within the character's way of speech. To make your characters seem more alive, give them personalities. In my eyes the characters in your script seemed very bland, and they all sound similar. Giving character a dialect, and speech patterns are more lively and natural. Not many people go around screaming and shouting in loud exaggerated words saying simple whats. I would also recommend making smoother wording, would you ever say "GOD DANGIT! THIS WASN'T WORTH THE CHAMPION ARMOR! GAAAH IT'S STATS AREN'T THAT GOOD!!!" in a normal conversation? I doubt so. It should go something like this "God dammit! What the hell is wrong with you? Huh? We saved up all that le, and you fucking BLEW IT! Champion armor isn't nearly worth the amount you spent to hire those guilds!" I'd also like to point out your very unrealistic situation. For example, talking about how hiring guilds costs specifically 5 mythics. I don't know anyone who uses mythics in a form of currency. Just say something along the lines of "Wait! Wait! Hold up! Doesn't hiring a guild cost 5le?!? We don't have the money to afford that kind of luxury!" Lastly your small grammar mistakes make your writing sound unprofessional. Such as, "Uhhh..... I already sended the money...." It should be sent not "sended." Before you post your reel, make sure your spelling is checked, and your grammar is decent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.