1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool [unofficial] Wynn Expansion V0.027.c (a Continuation Of Shsupercm's Wynncraft Mod)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by EHTYCSCYTHE, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YuuuuSama

YuuuuSama King of the Trade HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The mod becomes extreme laggy after a while of playing. At first it is just a bit of periodical lag, but it slowly degrades to game-freezing lags.
    I am using 1.11.2-13.20.0.2315, instead of 2269. I wonder if this could be the issue.

(Or is it just the dxp weekend)

Edit: Sorry, it was Java's fault. Haven't tested after I fixed the whole thing, but should work well now.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Since I installed forge and the mod it crashes when I try to access controls settings. Not sure if its your mod or forge.

Edit: Doesn't wanna open crash report but this is what it says when I click "more details"

The game crashed whilst updating screen events
    Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events

3. EHTYCSCYTHE

EHTYCSCYTHE Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    The error report will be located at your "%appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/crash-reports/" (assuming your on windows, if your not i dont know the appropriate path name)
    Or if your using the curse/twitch launcher then it will be found at "Documents/curse/instances/<whatever you named the profile>/crash-reports/"

If you could send me the error report through a convosation it would be much appriciated to finding whats wrong and solving the issue for you

4. Max Cheng

Max Cheng Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    EDIT: Downgraded the MC back to 1.11.2 and the problem solved. Might wanna address that when you update the mod tho.

Just installed the mod and I like it, but I've got into a little problem here:
    upload_2017-6-19_18-58-34.png
    Running 1.12, mod version 0.024b, forge version 14.21.2335 and liteloader 1.12snapshot. Only the text box has issue and the rest is fine. Anyway to solve this?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  5. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    thats incredibly wierd. ive never seen anything like that befour. Glad its fixed and yeah when i make the mod for 1.12 i plan to go through alot to make sure everything works

6. ReGhiaccio

ReGhiaccio I identify as male lizard VIP

Minecraft:
    I really like this mod pack, also the ability to Lock item is amazing, because in the official wynncraft enhanced it doesn't work.

7. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    I'm glad to hear that you like the mod!

8. ReGhiaccio

ReGhiaccio I identify as male lizard VIP

Minecraft:
    I have an idea for a future uptrade, like the possibility to make a fast key to use Totem / daily chest. I don't know if that is possible but it would be really cool to spawn a Totem by using a key

9. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Ive got Totem Hot keys on my todo list already, though im still heasitent as to weather or not to add them, cause the only way to place a totem is to open the compass menu then click the crafting table then the pumpkin and then a totem (as far as i know there arnt any commands other than /use that would speed this up) though as for the daily chest do you mean the Loot chest or the Rewards chest, because i wont add it for the daily rewards but i might add a macro to get out a Loot chest, thanks for the suggestion

10. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Is it possible to highlight the backgrounds of items with their rarities in inventories? I don't think that breaks a rule as they're items you'd be able to just hover over, this would just make it easier to distinguish. If not the background, give it a coloured border. Whichever looks better and is easier :D

It'll go along well with the other feature that you're working on. The one where it drops items of rarities that you don't want. I feel like this would help so much for loot running, especially if you have to open chests quick (the server's restarting would be an example).

No mods or modpacks are official. They're all fan-made as of now :P

The issue is that there's no command to place a totem. I actually have a suggestion about this, and it was brought up by Pretz to Salted before but it hasn't been added. If the hotkey opens an inventory, and selects a mob totem for then I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I'd still love to see any easier way to place mob totems though :L

11. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Thats a good idea, no idea how tough its gonna be but ill add it to the todo list and see what i can do

Major_Lue likes this.
  12. Nitro1000

Nitro1000 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    My book wont show the coords when im holding it. Is that suppose to happen?

13. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    You need to track the quest, find the quest you want and click the toggle button to the left of the description to track it on the top left of your screen

14. Nitro1000

Nitro1000 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Thx man. That helped.

15. ByrontheEngineer

ByrontheEngineer A guy just kinda here VIP+

Minecraft:
    This looks great, definitely will add to the rest

16. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    No problem!

Thanks, I hope you like the mod!

17. tortellini

tortellini spoopy noodle VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't know if this is a limitation of the mod but, when I kill a mob with my 101 Mage the xp doesent update, like it still says 0/278million

18. Pyromanic

Pyromanic Prism/Pyro#8570 on Discord CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is no 102, so xp doesn't get counted I'd assume

EHTYCSCYTHE likes this.
  19. tortellini

tortellini spoopy noodle VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes but in case the level cap increases it would be nice

20. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Its not a limitation of the mod, it will continue to count XP however since the level cap is currently 101 you dont gain XP after that.
    However when the level cap gets increased ill have to redo the XP requirements as they will lightly all change (pluss i dont actualy know if there is an algorithm thats used to determin the max requirements or if its just arbitrary numbers)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.