Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Umm, We Have A Problem

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Redwood, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redwood

Redwood Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I heard a new feature was added to change your weapon back to its original skin. For some reason it does not appear to be working for me....
    [​IMG]
    Notice how the skin is still applied, but it does not say that it is like it usually would? This is because I have disabled it, but it is not working. If any support is reading this, could you help me fix it or just change it back yourself?

2. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    This is a known bug, you're not the only one who can't change back to default skins, it's being worked on.

3. Redwood

Redwood Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok.... So I discovered that changing it back works with all servers BUT WC1...... I am happy it is working but for some reason, when I enter WC1 it changes from being a leaf block to being a diamond shovel. This is.... strange

4. Plasma~

Plasma~ Antishitposter

Minecraft:
    Could we also please pay attention to the fact that that's a Grimtrap and a half you've got there?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  5. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

ploo likes this.
  6. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Alright so we are still trying to figure out the reason for this cause as it is seemingly random.
    So if you could provide any specific details that have changed or anything that seems constant throughout the skins changing it would help a lot with figuring it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.