Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Two Things To Improve The Wyncraft Experiance

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by RedNightDragon, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedNightDragon

RedNightDragon Travelled Adventurer

I think adding some variation of a backpack and a flashlight or some other light source would be great additions to wynn.

2. cars3n

cars3n Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Great detail.

3. TurtleTheSeawing

TurtleTheSeawing That dragon that's studying magic HERO

Minecraft:
    Ok, these are interesting, you just need to elaborrate a bit more on these ideas, give us prices or drop rates or something that shows you're into this idea.

4. StarchPlatinum

StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    B+ for concept, F for effort.
    Better luck next time.

IreczeQ likes this.
  5. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yea....lighting in wynn is pretty iffy. Althought I have night vision all the time so it doesnt affect me

6. stop

stop Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    You need detail. There is also a suggestion of a backpack, by @Dirtobert but I forgot the link :/
    Also flashlights don't match the lore. This is the medival times, not the modern times.

7. cars3n

cars3n Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I think a torch would be much better

8. SeanThomas2

SeanThomas2 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    There is a reason there isn't a flashlight/ torch you can use. This is because they use lights to make the atmosphere and if you could have a light source on you would mess this up.
    Also backpacks are a bad idea because they end up giving the player way too much inventory space

9. SturerElch

SturerElch Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  10. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    I think it would be a great addition to Wynn if the resource pack actually worked for me.

11. RedNightDragon

I did not realize I was supposed to come up with the idea for both items. I thought I pitched it then the team made it happen if they liked it. Thanks for the feedback. Here are my ideas in more detail.

For the backpack I think you should get your 1st one from a quest. That pack has like 1 bar of space. There should be 2 more tiers of backpack. 2 more rows of space. I think you should be required to get specific materials for both. like hide or leather of some beast + string (for the straps). the 2nd upgrade would have the same required materials but maybe money as well or some quest.

I said flashlight but that doesn't fit as pointed out by Jerry. A torch that can die on you, as in flicker out, would be better. You should get that at somewhere near detlas and I think llevigar. A torch merchant. One torch once activated lasts maybe 30 seconds to a minute. I don't think there should be a way to renew a single torch. You should have to buy it. Maybe for 1-5 eb? the lighting should be a 3 block radius all around.

I see no problem with more inventory space. It shouldn't be easy to get but it gets very annoying when grinding and you want to keep going but you have a full inventory. For the lighting, I see where you are coming from and that is a good point but there are times where it is near impossible to see something (at least in my play through so far) and it would be nice to at least have the option of extra lighting.

12. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
  13. RedNightDragon

Well never mind about the backpacks. That post is well thought out and covers what I wanted. lol Thanks Jamie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.