1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Trying To Buy My First Mythic

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Waufo, Dec 4, 2019 at 9:37 PM.

1. Waufo

Waufo Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hi! I've been collecting all my spare change and what not and also been doing a lot of grinding and stuff and i'm getting close to having 1 full stack of LE and i'd like to buy a mythic item with it. If you happen to have any thats around 1stx (So around 40LE-1.5stx-ish) feel free to hmu in game @Waufo or on discord: Waufo#7688

Also side note: I'd highly prefer an archangel.
    Another side note: If you have any suggestions on what i should do with my money or how i should try to get more i'd appreciate it. Thankz!

2. DeltaTear_

DeltaTear_ -4200 Cata Owner | Build Maker | AoE VIP+

Minecraft:
    Congratz! After having checked your profile. I could definitely say that saving up for an END GAME mythic would be more beneficial. However, if you want a mythic for the sake of having one. I would recommend getting an archangel for your assassin.

3. Jirayut

Jirayut Trashiformis | GaleFormis cuz why not VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’d say save up the spare cash even more for some endgame mythic
    Also maybe you might try getting pure(idk the pure’s upcoming major I’d is pretty dope ngl), but I doubt anyone is selling tho

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 4:05 AM
    SnapDoomy likes this.
  4. Waufo

Waufo Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Yeah i pretty much just wanna own one and if i have enough maybe i could sell it and possibly also make a profit.

Noted.