Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Toggelable Armor Skins

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Computekk, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Computekk

Computekk Steampunk Virtuoso

Remember a year or two back, when wynncraft had armor skins? Here are some examples.

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 2.31.15 PM.png

I think these should be brought back, but with a toggle command so that some people can see them, and some can't.

Example: /toggle armorskin makes it so you can see your custom armor skin as well as others. Toggling it again will make everything turn back to normal armor.

2. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    The old armorskins were created by abusing a glitch, which mojang patched due to security reasons. This could still be done, but the skin could only be updated once a minute or so, making it not a viable option

If you want to re-experience armorskins, the community has made resource packs to bring them back. Check this out for example: https://forums.wynncraft.com/thread...our-wynn-improvements-↭-new-updates-۞.210764/

Aya and SUPER M like this.
  3. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    Supposedly, Mojang did not like armor skins so the server had to remove them. I don't think they have plans to bring them back, either.

However, some people made a modpack for Wynn that includes an armor skin feature.

4. ThomAnn100

ThomAnn100 I have reached peak intelligence VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wouldn't this make making armor a lot harder because it would require the item team to make skins for every piece of armor they make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.