1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ - (#1)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by IceResistance, Oct 15, 2017.

1. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    ____
    Hi everyone! We are back this year with our annual Winter Festival. I am very excited to share this event with you and everything we have planned this year! Help us make the 2020 Winter Festival one to remember.

About Titans Valor
    Founded July 2nd of 2017, Titans Valor is a prominent war and community guild in Wynncraft that aims at bringing the community closer together.

We wish to achieve this by sharing events with the Wynncraft community: such as this one. We are proud to extend to you an invitation to this year's Winter Festival.

For more information about the Titans Valor guild, review our guild thread.

Event Details
    Our Winter Festival is a large-scale event for the Wynncraft community that is a series of events in-game and on discord with prizes. In essence, it is a mash-up of two things we love: Wynncraft and the holiday season!

More information about the event can be found on the Event Document

The event will take place on Saturday, December 26th and start promptly at 1 PM EST. The event will take place at the Lusuco Festival Grounds, although we will begin on Santa Island.

Santa needs your help bringing some last minute decorations and gifts for the Winter Festival! This event is a race. You will race by boat from Santa Island to mainland Wynn and from there make your way to the Ice Barrows dungeon enterance. Beware of the Grinch!

Bring your own equipment, boat/horse only approved methods of travel.
    The Grinch! I saw it go inside the Ice Barrows! I suppose we should follow him in, who knows what he is plotting! A slight detour shouldn't hurt. .

We will drop a dungeon bomb, in which you will then be released to go into the Ice Barrows dungeon. You will then race your way through the dungeon and get to the boss room. An event supervisor will be outside of the boss room where they account for the winner/s.
    We have finally arrived at the fair, but it is not over yet. Santa needs some help!

Santa Says is a scavenger hunt that will begin soon after the marathon event closes. The first hints will be posted in the event channel of our discord.
    • Your goal is to complete the tasks that Santa gives you if necessary to receive the next.
    • Hints will be given through a discord role by the event supervisor you found that will give you access to a channel that has the next clue.
    • You may travel in any way you wish, there are no regulations on this.
    • You may work together, although everyone has to go through every NPC and its tasks if one is provided.
    • The winners are whoever finishes the scavenger hunt first.
    Assemble your teams and players! It isn't a true Winter Festival without Pig Puck. Rules for this will be laid out and matches organization in-game.
    Alright everyone! It is time for our giveaway as always, lets see wha- they, they are GONE! Everything! The Grinch has stolen all our prizes!

This is a game of classic hide and seek that will take place in the Festival Grounds. Your goal is to find the Grinch who has stolen all our goodies! First to find the Grinch wins this event, but seriously, find him or the giveaway is lost!
    We have other smaller events planned in between each one, such as 20 Questions, ect.

Some will be revealed during the event. We are following suit from traditional activities from past years, and one of them in particular seems better off in the moment and without notice.

Yes, we know that this event is the day after Christmas, but then again we are the type of people that have our Christmas lights up all year round.

Credits

Members that contributed to this event.
    Titan Spirit Team - @Assassin420, @IceResistance @Calluum,@_Eth3real, @Inobel, @Fireball_98, @Pally, @geode, @hallomifrendo, @ChargePump

Hope to see you there!
    ____​

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  2. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump! Join Titans Valor today!

3. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello! Thank you for your application, we are in the process of reviewing it now.

4. Unknown028765

Unknown028765 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Uhh, it was deleted so ima repost lol

IGN (In-Game Username): Pinksunset123
    Country and Timezone: Canada, MST
    Age (optional):
    Discord Tag:
    Jirbi#4976
    Highest class? Other classes?: 105 Shaman, 103 Warrior, and lvl 76 Mage
    Activity? How often you play?: I try my best to play at least 1/2 hour a day. I'll be more active on the weekends though.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I usually level my mage, lootrun, and I love helping others! (I also do professions, but not as much anymore.)
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I do go lootrunning, and if asked, I will donate emeralds! I also like helping others for quests/dungeons, so ask me and I'll come running lol!
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: CuO, but was small and most people weren't active...
    Interested in warring?: (optional): Not too interested, but I will join if asked.
    Were you referred to the guild?: Nope!
    Additional information (optional): I consider myself to be pretty friendly! I try my best to give out friendly and welcoming vibes. I may not be the best at wynn, but you can be sure that I will try my best! If I am accepted, I hope to interact with the community and make new friends!

I'll delete, if it's not needed

5. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

6. JantyHoseman

JantyHoseman Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Application Format

IGN (In-Game Username): JantyHoseman
    Country and Timezone: Canada, PST
    Age (optional):16
    Discord Tag: Janty Hoseman #1970
    Highest class? Other classes?: 46 Shaman
    Activity? How often you play?: Almost every day
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: War, Dungeon, Quests
    How can you contribute to the guild?: Being active and contributing to wars.
    Previous guild affiliations, if any:/
    Interested in warring?: (optional): Yesm
    Were you referred to the guild?: nah
    Additional information (optional):sup

7. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for your application! We are reviewing now.

8. Calluum

Calluum Cal CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats you've both been accepted to ANO, I will DM you further steps ;)

9. Arotheir

Arotheir Skilled Adventurer

IGN: neverglade97
    Guild History: I haven't been in any guilds before, but I have always been interested.
    Timezone: GMT -5
    Do you agree to the expectations we have? Yes.
    Do you promise not to change your name while in the guild? Yeah!
    How active are you? I play about 2-3 hours on an average day.
    Highest class? Other classes? My highest level class is a level 99 assassin. I also have a level 92 warrior, and a level 88 mage.
    Do you have discord? Yes.

IGN: neverglade97
    Country and Timezone: United States, GMT -5
    Discord Tag: Sendental
    Highest class? Other classes? My highest level class is a level 99 assassin. I also have a level 92 warrior, and a level 88 mage.
    Activity? How often do you play? I play about 2-3 hours a day, somedays I don't play because of schoolwork but never more than 2 days off.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? I mainly like leveling up a character with some friends, but I also enjoy doing dungeons and finding secret discoveries.
    What can you contribute to the guild? I am interested in wars and can help there, as well as being an active member of the community.
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: None.
    Interested in warring? Yes!
    Were you referred to the guild? No.
    Additional Information: I have been a member of Wynncraft for more than six years, though I stopped for a period about three years ago to about a year ago. I have recently been trying to get more invested in it, and seeing that 1.20 is bringing some changes to guilds, I thought now would be an interesting time to join. Guilds have always seemed very fun to me, and I hope that the guild sees me as a good candidate!

10. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for your application! We are reviewing now.

11. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

12. Trigonometri

Trigonometri not an egirl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  13. Trigonometri

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You've been accepted into Titans Valor! When you get online do /gu join ANO

14. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  15. DarkraiNightmare

DarkraiNightmare She/Her

Minecraft:
    IGN (In-Game Username): DarkraiNightmqre
    Country and Timezone: USA, Central time
    Age (optional): 17
    Discord Tag: Darkrai#2433
    Highest class? Other classes?: Knight, combat level 103; Shaman, combat level 44; Dark Wizard combat level 23; Shaman again, combat level 15; Mage, combat level 30; Archer, combat level 7
    Activity? How often you play?: My activity is admittedly a little sporadic, but generally I'm very active and can play for a few hours a day everyday
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Quests, discoveries, and dungeons are all things I enjoy. I'm a sucker for lore in general
    How can you contribute to the guild?: Generally helping out members, not to mention assisting in wars
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: I forgot the name of it since it's been easily a year or two, but it shut down and thus I was no longer a part of it. Additionally I once lead a guild called LightsOut, but leading a guild turned out to not be the right thing for me, and it wasn't very successful anyway, so I shut it down
    Interested in warring?: (optional): Yes
    Were you referred to the guild?: No
    Additional information (optional): I've been active for five years now, some more than others but I've always been helpful to people that I've met and enjoy helping the people that need it

16. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for your application. We are reviewing now!

17. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

18. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  19. Trigonometri

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You've been accepted in Titans Valor! When you get online so do /gu join ANO

20. Aemor

Aemor Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Application Format

IGN (In-Game Username): Aemor

Country and Timezone: Austria UTC +1

Age (optional): 14

Discord Tag: Aemor#9057

Highest class? Other classes?: Shaman 105 Archer 105 Assassin 69 :)

Activity? How often you play?: Once or twice per week for now

What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: i like doing quests & discoveries and to run dungeons. Warring isn't really my thing but with the update maybe that'll change

How can you contribute to the guild?: I can be an active member and give newer players advice

Previous guild affiliations, if any: Ignixtorm

Interested in warring?: (optional): Not really now but maybe with the new update

Were you referred to the guild?: no

Additional information (optional): Once i get my new computer and i have a break from school i'll be more active