1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ - (#1)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by IceResistance, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Plymouth

Plymouth Why do you read this CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Withdrawn, rather not wait in a queue which could be as long as weeks. Sorry.

Deleted.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  2. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for your application, we are reviewing now.

3. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

4. Trigonometri

Trigonometri not an egirl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN (In-Game Username): F1ora1
    Country and Timezone: US, CST
    Age (optional): 18
    Discord Tag: Flora#9277
    Highest class? Other classes?: 106 mage and shaman. I have a 105 assassin, 2 105 dark wizards, and a 105 hunter as well. I also have a 103 warrior, though it's unused.
    Activity? How often you play?: Daily. Several hours a day.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Im not gonna lie I dont even enjoy Wynncraft I just lootrun to save money for 1.20 when it'll be fun again.
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I'd be down to war if needed
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: Phi (for 3 days), inx, ANO (for like half a week lol), ESI (for a few days), if there's any more I forgot about them. Mostly just Inx.
    Interested in warring?: (optional): yeah
    Were you referred to the guild?: no
    Additional information (optional): I'm only gonna stay for a bit. At most until 1.20 or hero beta drops. Just need a place to stay.

6. Nimbuh

Nimbuh Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for your application, we're currently reviewing it now! =DDDD

7. Nimbuh

Nimbuh Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You've been accepted to Titans Valor! You can join in-game by doing /gu join ANO an invite will be sent shortly

8. Kitsune

Kitsune Random uwu gamer boi CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In case you werrree wondering, yes you should join Titans Valor!

9. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join ANO! we have cookies :)

10. faret___

faret___ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi, My IGN is faret USA PST Aaapple#2267 My main is a lv 85 ASN and i have 3 other lv 20 classes i dont play, ican play problably 2h-4h a week I just like playing in general, i can war (if not to laggy) I was in this guild before and i came here because i canp lay agen.

11. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for reapplying to ANO! we will review your application and get an answer back to you as soon as possible!

12. Gameinbawse

Gameinbawse Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN (In-Game Username): Gameinbawse
    Country and Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time
    Age (optional): 15
    Discord Tag: Gameinbawse#1141
    Highest class? Other classes?: I just got to level 60 on warrior
    Activity? How often you play?: I play mostly every day for a couple hours at a time, sometimes I'll take a break for a couple days to focus more on school but that's it
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I like messing with professions, even if they're impractical at my level
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I'll participate in events and wars whenever I can
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: None
    Interested in warring?: (optional): I'll be honest I have no clue what that is but it sounds fun so yeah
    Were you referred to the guild?: No, I just saw your claimed territories everywhere and learnt about the guild that way
    Additional information (optional):

13. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for applying! We are reviewing your application now.

14. EnderJay456

EnderJay456 Aphelion Immigrant CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumping cause y not

15. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

16. Trigonometri

Trigonometri not an egirl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You have been accepted. When your on, do /gu join ANO an invite will be sent shortly

17. Gameinbawse

Gameinbawse Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thanks, but it says I dont have an invite to join

18. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: StormDragon4
    Country and Timezone: Canada, GMT -7 (MST)
    Age (optional): Rather not say but a minor
    Discord Tag: StormDragon4#5234
    Highest class? Other classes?: I have a level 105 assassin, a level 76 archer who I'm waiting to progress on until 1.20 releases to see the new level 70-90 content. I also have a level 44 shaman who is in the same situation as the archer but for 40-60 content. I also have a HICH Knight in the 30's. My other classes don't really matter.
    Activity? How often you play?: I try to play as much as possible, but sometimes other games grasp my attention. I can also get quite busy with school and sports so I may not have time to log on every day.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I enjoy exploring and doing LI, though after the wynnic olympics I have wanted that same sense of community. I have attempted HICH 3 times prior to this attempts but they all go nowhere. The few guild wars I have taken part in were enjoyable.
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I can help with warring and contributing xp. I am also open to helping with as many events as I can so long as my schedule allows it.
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: I was a captain of the guild ThermalWarriors but I recently left because the guild kinda died. The creator and a few other big members left and it never felt the same, we stopped warring and many of the other members became inactive. Though I don't blame them as this was during the large gap of content we had recently.
    Interested in warring?: (optional): Yes I am very interested in warring especially with what 1.20 has to offer.
    Were you referred to the guild?: no
    Additional information (optional): After Covid is over there may be times (only a few a year) where I am inactive for more then a week due to vacations or the occasional sports tournament. I chose to apply to this guild because I see this guild constantly in the community and still active in warring, which is something I want in a guild. I also want to join a large guild because I feel like 1.20 will really benefit those in the larger guilds (except at the start).

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. (edit was just one thing I forgot)
    -StormDragon4​

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  19. Yilcathor

Yilcathor Travelled Adventurer

Application Format
    IGN (In-Game Username): Yilcathor
    Country and Timezone: USA, CST
    Age (optional): 19
    Discord Tag: caleb#6319
    Highest class? Other classes?: 105 Mage, and have a 102 Shaman. Still getting a proper endgame build for the Mage, grinding out Legendary Island at the moment.
    Activity? How often you play?: 3-4 hours a day, sometimes take breaks as I am a college student and researcher, but if possible I will be on when requested.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Playing in a community, doing dungeons, and making builds.
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I can help with strategy and diplomacy, if ever needed. I do speech and debate, often over political topics, and have won several scholarships for my skill in them. I feel this could be advantageous with the 1.20 update especially, due to the guild changes. With that also comes leadership skills, though I doubt that is in any short supply here. Simply within Wynncraft though, I can offer the experience of a veteran MMO and RTS player, as well as the capacity to grind nonstop if need be, due to my experience. Though I have not yet been a part of a guild on Wynncraft, I feel that I can surpass that inexperience with the experience I have in other areas.
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: None.
    Interested in warring?: (optional): Yes
    Were you referred to the guild?: Yes, by Hydromium
    Additional information (optional): I am studying Marine Biology in Galveston, Texas, so there may be times where I will be gone for a few days due to either going out on a research trip into the ocean, and there are times I have to evacuate from Galveston due to a natural disaster striking the island. For the former, I can keep you updated, but for the latter, it will usually be a very short notice due to the nature of the event.

20. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hmm, odd. Join our guild discord and we can get you settled in as we fix that.