Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop This Is Dead, Go Home Kids

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Cenpyla, Apr 20, 2017.

?

You know what to do :)

  1. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  2. ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  3. ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡

  4. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

  5. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡

  6. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tha's right kiddos, Cenpy's back in the Trade Market!
    IDK if any of y'all remember me, but I had a pretty big shop here for about six months last year
    That ended in September though, so I doubt any of you remember me
    My shop had 32 likes, 120 five-star votes, 1,294 replies, and lord knows how many views
    But y'know, over 1,000 of those replies were bumps
    It wasn't that great a shop
    So now I present to you all, the NEW and IMPROVED Cenpyla's Shop
    In other words, I no longer sell crappy items, and I sell mainly legendaries
    Also I use Gyazo instead of Imgur now, but that's irrelevant
    Guess what you found an Easter egg
    If you PM me a joke/pun involving the item(s) you want to buy,
    you can get up to 20% off on your purchase depending on how good your joke/pun is
    Also fun fact, this shop thread was made on 4/20
    I hope u enjoy k thx bye <3

    Items Sold: 21

    ♡ Yo! I'm Cenpyla. Welcome to my shop! ♡

    ♡ Information & Rules ♡
    ♡ Recommended Shop Theme: Starry Night ♡
    ♡ Click on the name of an item to see the stats ♡
    ♡ Items are colored according to their tier ♡
    ♡ If you want to buy something, please offer a price first ♡
    ♡ I do accept item trades! PM me on the forum to discuss item trades ♡
    ♡ Please don't message me in-game without first replying to this thread ♡
    ♡ If we can't meet right away, I'll reserve the item(s) until we can meet ♡
    ♡ Reservations expire after a week ♡
    ♡ My usual meeting place is in Detlas/Cinfras bank in WC8 ♡
    ♡ My timezone is UTC-4. See available trading times below ♡

    ♡ Items I'm buying are at the bottom of the thread ♡

    ♡ Trading Times ♡
    ♡ Mon - Thurs: 8:00PM - 10:00PM ♡
    ♡ Fri - Sat: 5:00PM Fri - 4:00AM Sat ♡
    ♡ Sat - Sun: 1:00PM - 8:00PM ♡

    ♡ Weapons ♡


    ♡ The Traveler - Level 49 (+29% Walk Speed (1 off Max))
    ♡ Vile - Level 62 (+936/3s Poison (7 off Max))
    ♡ Fyrespit - Level 81

    ♧ Spiritshock - Level 81
    ♡ Spiritshock #2 - Level 81 (+780/3s Poison (Max))
    ♧ Return to Ether - Level 90
    ♧ Return to Ether #2 - Level 90
    ♡ Return to Ether #3 - Level 90 (+20% Walk Speed (Max))

    ♡ Gale's Force - Level 95
    ♤ Lunar Spine - Level 87
    ♧ Phoenix Wing - Level 94
    ♡ Blade of Purity - Level 78
    ♡ Wybel Horn Spear - Level 90 (+24% Loot Bonus (2 off Max))
    ♧ Bedruthan - Level 92
    ♡ None RN ♡

    ♡ Armor ♡

    ♡ Little Inferno - Level 27
    ♡ The Forgery - Level 74
    ♡ Speaker - Level 87 (+25% XP Bonus (3 off Max))
    ♡ Cumulonimbus - Level 94
    ♡ Shawl of Gaea - Level 95
    ♡ Blessed Wrappings - Level 5 (+26% Health Regen (Max))
    ♡ Angel Robe - Level 78 (+20% Walk Speed (Max))
    ♡ Endurance - Level 79
    ♡ Booster Plate - Level 84 (+29% Walk Speed (1 off Max))
    ♡ Taurus - Level 96
    ♡ Conductor - Level 25
    ♡ Post-Ultima - Level 76
    ♡ Dark Shroud - Level 82

    ♡ Leictreach Makani - Level 95
    ♡ Gemini - Level 95
    ♡ Seven-League Boots - Level 44 (+32% Walk Speed (4 off Max))
    ♡ Bad Wolf - Level 60
    ♡ Passus Lux - Level 73 (+3/4 Mana Regen (Max))
    ♡ Ensa's Ideals - Level 84
    ♡ Steamjet Walkers - Level 86
    ♡ Nether's Scar - Level 95

    ♡ Accessories ♡

    ♡ Render - Level 60
    ♡ Render #2 - Level 60
    ♡ Morph-Emerald - Level 87 (+10% Loot Bonus (Max))
    ♡ Spontaneous - Level 71
    ♡ Volmer's Flair - Level 85

    ♡ Platinum - Level 88
    ♡ Pandemonium - Level 99
    ♡ Royal Cyclone Amulet - Level 75
    ♡ Royal Blazing Amulet - Level 75

    ♡ Miscellaneous ♡

    ♡ Bob's Tear (x1) ~ 10EB ea
    ♡ Nii Runes (x0) ~ 7EB ea
    ♡ Uth Runes (x0) ~ 5EB ea

    ♡ Buying ♡

    ♡ None RN ♡

    ♡ Recommended Shops ♡

    ⟾ Hazy Shop ⟽
    「 Unidentified Items Aplenty W/ Verle 」


    ♡


    [​IMG]​
     
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♡ Added Contrail
     
  3. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♡ Added Crystal
    ♡ Added Rikter
     
  4. Tato

    Tato Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    292
    Likes Received:
    193
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    Price for Gales Force 2?
    Shit at the economy so I can't make an offer first :P
     
  5. Stag2001

    Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

    Messages:
    6,957
    Likes Received:
    9,423
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    Both are items from the corrupted Sand-Swept tomb dungeon, and thus untradeable.
    I'm pretty sure you get this from a town shop in Corkus.
    ________________________________
    I love your shop btw.
     
    Cenpyla likes this.
  6. Shnitz

    Shnitz Shnitzel is tasty

    Messages:
    492
    Likes Received:
    40
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You are crazy on prices
    so overpriced
    btw, you can't buy Dune Storm and Plauge beacouse they untreadbale ;-;
    you can buy them from Corrupted Sand Swept Tomb Dungeon
     
  7. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does 4LE sound good?

    Thank you so much ;; I've tried to find out what items are sold at dungeons, but I've had no such luck. Thank you for telling me. I really just find shit on Item Guide and decide I want it so I have no idea whether it's buyable... And thank you! :D

    What items are overpriced? I'm open to suggestions and critism if something is wrong. And thank you for telling me!
     
    Stag2001 likes this.
  8. Shnitz

    Shnitz Shnitzel is tasty

    Messages:
    492
    Likes Received:
    40
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bob tear 1 LE?
    I think that around 10 EB ( not sure )
    Des itens goes 4-6 EB I think.
     
    Cenpyla likes this.
  9. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh damn, thanks :o

    *Old man voice* Back in my day, Bob's crap was a heck of a lot more expensive, murrr
     
  10. Shnitz

    Shnitz Shnitzel is tasty

    Messages:
    492
    Likes Received:
    40
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No problem
    Check other shops and check they prices to be sure.
     
    Cenpyla likes this.
  11. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♡ Added Tisaun's Honor
    ♡ Added Sinister
    ♡ Added Platinum
     
  12. Gameshot_65

    Gameshot_65 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I want to buy this, 3.5 le are good for you?
     
  13. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds good. When can you meet?
     
  14. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♡ Added The Forgery
    ♡ Replaced Platinum
    ♡
    Sold Tisuan's Honor
     
  15. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♡ Added Asbestos
     
  16. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♡ Added Wybel Horn Spear
     
  17. Major_Lue

    Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    1,994
    Likes Received:
    2,054
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    How much for platinum and adamantite?
     
  18. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Offer please?
    ________________________________
    ♡ Added Shatterglass
     
  19. Freigt

    Freigt the woke mob

    Messages:
    323
    Likes Received:
    289
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    I'd like to buy your Sinister, please.
     
  20. Cenpyla

    Cenpyla Zap HERO

    Messages:
    1,830
    Likes Received:
    913
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Offer?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.