Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Things.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by fliptik, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fliptik

fliptik i respect cheem HERO

Minecraft:
    So, im leaving the server and i'd like to leave some feedback.

I really love this server. Its amazing how dedicated the builders and command blockers are to making this. This server deserves the best. We are a little community, barely 1500 players and that i love. There is always new players, but not gigantic storms of them which i think is perfect. Again, I cant believe how much time the builders spent in this server, they must be really really dedicated. The mods are amazingly nice and helpful, especially @Pretzule . Come on Grian! Give this pretzel head-mod already! I wish this server the best. I will be on forums once and a while saying hi. I cant emphasize enough how much i love this server. The reason i left is because the amount of cybe The dedication the staff put into this is tremendous, extreme. i'd like to mention the people who lead me through wynn. the wynn community is extremely friendly and fun.

@Jamieverse Shoutout to jamie for... Supporting me. He always cheered me up with his VIP Plaza posts.
    @Stag2001 Stag.... I cant emphasize how much i will miss you. You always helped me with leveling and bosses. You were my best friend here. I gave you my honor. You have been given an object to remember me by. Please do not waste this, as it is my last gift to this server.
    @Pretzule hard pretzel
    @RadiantSkarm (no forum ign) You always played with me and cheered me up. You will never be forgotten by me.

Now the reasons i left, theres a couple reasons. First, the tremendous lag spikes. I know you cant fix this really because its the command blocks executing the commands, and if you try to lessen it oyu might break a quest, etc. I would usually crash at peak hours 11:00-2:00 PZT.
    Second reason, I was cyberbullied. There was always this group of people that spammed me, insulted me, and pissed me off entirely on a daily basis. This was extremely annoying to the point i decided to quit. Spam. Another reason for my lag, spam. Theres always those people in detlas spamming links to forum posts. Lagged my computer insanely.

This is it, please remember me as i loved the journey to this point.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  2. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    lol rekt

Goodbye threads are not allowed btw

Thom_Com and Jamieverse like this.
  3. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Uhm.... I'm a boy

But imma miss you fam visit us every now and then

4. fliptik

Minecraft:
    oop

Jamieverse likes this.
  5. bloww

Minecraft:
    fixed it for you

Thom_Com and Jamieverse like this.
  6. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I identify as Hitler's Freshly Shaved Stäche

bloww likes this.
  7. fliptik

Minecraft:

8. bloww

Minecraft:

9. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Because it's kind of a feedback goodbye thread I'd like it if you added more feedback so it can be justified to stay. Or at least make a section in the post that is entirely for what you liked about the server what we can improve on and why you decided to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.