1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media The Wynncraft Iceberg

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Tealy, Oct 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In early 2013, there was a post on the old Wynncraft forums showing that a section of Ragni’s walls had caught fire. Meaning, fire on the ingame map. Not sure how that ever happened.

When the Ocean Update was just released, there was a day when Grian personally led a tour around the new ocean on one of the public worlds. At Maro Peaks, he built a chair called “Grian’s Waiting Throne” and then just left it there when we went to another location. Is it still there? Maybe...

The current Nether map wasn’t built by the then build team, it was built by an external build team called BlockWorks - and Grian was the one who commissioned it. From a lore perspective, it displays the ruins of a grand netherworld civilization that at one point in time, had fallen, and it’s towering pillars gradually swallowed by the lava ocean. At a corner of the map, there is a colossal monster, haplessly chained to huge pillars. What’s the monster’s significance in the lore, and why does the lore not seem to mention it?

At a corner of the mountainous border of the Sky Islands, is a hidden cave containing a wooden biplane, modelled after the planes manufactured not long after the Wright Brothers’ invention of the first airplane. As far as we know, airships are the most common means of travel, so who engineered this particular breakthrough? And why is it hidden?

Here’s another food for thought - globes used in offices throughout the world display our Earth, and not the Provinces.

In the desert, there is a huge military-like base underneath an abandoned building. Who is running it, and what purpose does it serve?

The Old Old Dogun City Library tower. Although it does not exist anymore, the books that were once hidden there are still a mystery even till today.

Sky Islands oil spill - it shouldn’t be too difficult to know where it is, although the existence of oil(?) raises quite a few questions as well.

2. ghoti0315

ghoti0315 buff assassin CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    include shaman nerf, 3k/0 thread chaos, giant rat, i eat bees, add air spear if you are gonna make another one
    - Shaman nerf: Emogla3 (not tagging) is making profile posts for like 100+ days (don't rly remember lol) for shaman nerf
    - 3k/0 thread chaos: go to like page 1008 of the thread and read them till page 1050, the whole thing happened in like 1-2 hours
    - Giant rat: hardest boss: giant rat
    - add air spear: 2.5 years ago when Zephra Shredder wasn't out yet, the warrior community was like add air spear add air spear add air spear because the only viable air spear was Hero
    The reason that I put this in a spoiler is, well pretty much everyone who can access VIP plaza pretty much knows it but anyway.
    Roi (LordMuttonChops) changed his bio and forum name to "i eat bees" and replied every comments with "i eat bees".
    Then at that time in general suggestions, vip plaza, wynncraft section, and pretty much other sections, when people add polls in their posts, they add an "i eat bees" option.

Bwitty03 and Emogla3 like this.
  3. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    except that i still got the notification due to following this thread and checked it out lmao

TrapinchO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.