1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide The Shaman Issue

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DabberDabs, Aug 1, 2024.

1. albertthepro

albertthepro Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ok my first 105 class was shaman and i love it so i feel like i have to comment

I def think that shaman needs some reworks (especially summoner, we need more than 2 summons) but its nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be

Acolyte healing is great, regen is great. And shaman is absolutely the best at aoe. Also, i personally like haul. In terms of movement i actually feel shaman isnt the worst.

And you said that other classes also have aoe, but thats how it should work. Shaman just prioritizes fighting crowds. And it also has decent single target damage (see full summoner, whipped puppets and effigy shredding bosses)

Overall i dont really think any classes need significant balancing maybe reworks but thats it

2. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    uhhh uppercancelling

...wait wrong year

3. YumeOlive

YumeOlive Travelled Adventurer

Surprisingly ive seen alot of shamans in tna, did they accomplish anything? uhhhhhh