1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER The Secret Feature And New Bombs

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by NeonRider, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wynnooblet

Wynnooblet Slayer of Useless Threads VIP+

Minecraft:
    DEATH TO FORUMS SHOPS! Finally can sell items lazily. Also the /rename and /sign are great, because I was figuring that people could know what you used to craft an item based on it's name, but now I can make good items and keep the recipe S E C R E T!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    faragoo likes this.
  2. _TheRealJesus

_TheRealJesus ._. HERO

Minecraft:
    i just want the update already so my non looking ass can have an excuse to grind

3. saltii

saltii Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    everyone called it

4. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
  5. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

So, how much baked is the update? You guys could hit it in with irony and release in 1/18 but will it be released before the end of January? also, how many bugs are left and is the update 90% ready?
    Tbh Wynncraft has constantly been lashed out by the Minecraft EULA, stripping VIP of many features such as infinite dxp which is now only available in a bomb which is limited yet it's for the entire current server, like Hypixel's Network Boosters, not to mention the EULA treats Hypixel with whatever it wants, they let them have their own Gold Coin system which they stripped from Wynncraft. So let the VIP rank get some flavor back with this advantage which I don't think anyone will mind, even if you wanted to sell resources in bulk.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    trex1611 likes this.
  6. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Oh so I should be thankful that they deliberately made something unfair I got it.

7. Bramblesthatcat

Bramblesthatcat Just a cat trying to be bing chilling CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I REALIZE THAT

8. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

At least they actually noticed this highly-wanted suggestion and made it, so why are you so annoyed by this minor advantage? If a person wants VIP, they'll get if they want, also everyone has a marketplace section, so you can still buy from them but you can't in-put as much as they can, but maybe gaining 2 extra slots when you reach lvl 100 could be nice, but you shouldn't feel agitated about something that won't really affect you, you can post 5 items for sale and when they're done re-post again. Also your sarcasm doesn't appear to help, also for only HERO ranked players to have access to updates early doesn't annoy you at all? I get it's a reason for them to gain more money but they do wanna release the update as soon as possible so why not open up the doors for more people to test? Questions like these happen often but you can't do anything about it so you have deal with it either way, it is real money after all.

Pokextreme, Cruuk and Hams like this.
  9. CleansingFlames

CleansingFlames Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    5 slots for free players

Well guess Ill only put good stuff there lol

10. Swimming_Pool

Swimming_Pool ate a pineapple, tastes like pinecones and apples

Minecraft:
    relatable

11. Stratiformis

Stratiformis Banned 5 years ago. Hoping to come back...

Minecraft:
    I mean, there is no video or just information about this. Or you are not allowed to share it?

12. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    I want a refund.

13. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Minor advantage my ass. Guess what, I've got more that five items to sell and only having five slots is an objective disadvantage. Not that it matters how "minor" or "major" it is. It's stupid to lock things behind real money. And the Hero Beta is completely different. The progress you made in it isn't kept and therefor there will be no objective advantage. When the update releases the playing field is completely even regardless of rank, that's all thrown out the window when shit like this happens. Besides, how does Hero accessing the update earlier justify the market slots? They have x so why not give them y too? That makes no sense.

And "Also your sarcasm doesn't appear to help". If sarcasm in a post clouds your view of said post then you might as well disregard everything that everyone says because "they're not nice enough".

14. Stupid Steelpid

Stupid Steelpid Searches for a Fermion, gets a Stardew instead CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    you cant sell identified items so shops will still be a thing if you want good stats items
    as for /rename and /relore... memes dominate wynncraft

15. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    What do you mean ided items cannot be sold?

And yes I will destroy you with my ”sitck that does 8975% damage to people who fortnite dance in public”

16. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't know what you mean...
    The 4 part quest for Molten Heights is finished and currently available to players in the Beta, I don't know what else to say

17. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

It appears you're a hardy to convince, but at least I didn't need to lash out, also 5 slots can't be that bad can it? They're just slots! More ranked features means more in-come and people will buy it more and they need it to run the server, it isn't greedy nor is it a dis-advantage, it's just a ranked policy, and besides you seem pretty off about this advantage for ranked people, 73$ man, that's quite a lot compared to other server ranks! No, it isn't pay2win, it's play2win it depends on what you got to sell so newbies don't fill the market with rotten flesh and a bunch of un-needed stuff so the server doesn't flop around because of all the stored intense data, it takes effort! The devs could've simply ignored this fact and never made a marketplace to sell anything, it's not like you own the server, and honestly if you make a thread with a poll which protests on the slots and more people say yes it is bothering us then okay the devs may agree, their choice really.

18. Stupid Steelpid

Minecraft:
    theres a new thing where you pay a reduced price to reveal whats the item but not its stats, those are the items you can sell. you cant sell ided with stats or unided in the Marketplace.

Druser likes this.
  19. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    You can definitely sell items with IDs, I remember seeing some for sure.

20. Stupid Steelpid

Minecraft:
    ye you just cant set to buy them, idk why i was thinking this as i was even putting some of my ided items for sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.