1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Qira Hive Water Level 1st Floor No Dmg?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by david5000000, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david5000000

david5000000 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm trying to finish The Qira Hive quest for some free exp but in the water level's 1st floor my damage is only around 300 with my Earth element build. They have a defense against it but does it really lowers my damage to a level where it's impossible to do it alone or without changing my build? 2020-06-30_13.58.20.png Névtelen.png

2. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, your elemental damage can be diminishing if the enemy has a high enough defense against it. You can pierce through but that requires a good build.

P.S: don't use the damage calculator of your compass, if you want to see how much damage you deal, I recommend using Wynndata.

3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would recommend grabbing a second weapon with a different damage type to use as a backup to deal with enemies with earth resistance. Neutral is probably the best option since nothing has defense against it.

4. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Use a secondary weapon against the enemies with high defenses

5. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Coolest Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just did the water division on an thunder archer a few days ago, and revisited it today, and the wiki seems a bit outdated: the mobs in the first room also have absurd thunder defense. That being said, the mobs also are very weak to thunder. For this room in particular, you may just want to find a Normal item and powder it with T3 air powders, that might do the trick. Keep in mind that poison and neutral damage can indeed pierce their defenses, but it will be a lot slower since lots of builds rely on elemental damage.

6. david5000000

david5000000 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thank you for your answers and tips
    I will use a different one or ask someone to help me get through them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.