1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Price Check The Price Check Thread

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Broettinger, Sep 7, 2015.

  1. starroad100

    starroad100 Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    43
    I got a mundane potion, not sure if it is a legacy item or a quest item (I had it on a reaaaally old character). Edit:I also got a few other assassin weapons I want sold.
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Soren64Gaming

    Soren64Gaming Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    How much would an unidentified cancer go for?
     
  3. KRADNAG

    KRADNAG Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
  4. tyjay02

    tyjay02 Skilled Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Minecraft:
    How much does a 40/40 white horse go for now? I haven't played in so long so I don't know the value of anything
     
  5. HyperHypa

    HyperHypa UWU

    Messages:
    163
    Likes Received:
    75
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    a stx?
     
  6. RazorGuild

    RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

    Messages:
    950
    Likes Received:
    1,621
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    price check on this thing?
     
  7. ib0097

    ib0097 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    How much this alkatraz?
     

    Attached Files:

  8. Treebeard68

    Treebeard68 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    485
    Likes Received:
    475
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    How much do Pumpkin Helmets go for nowadays?
     
  9. PrimaNocta

    PrimaNocta Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    271
    Trophy Points:
    49
    52% loot bonus Jera?
     
  10. Druser

    Druser ele defs don't matter Featured Wynncraftian

    Messages:
    5,894
    Likes Received:
    11,492
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Same as usual, horse prices haven't changed much in forever.

    (however I'm totally blanking on what the actual price range is for some reason)
     
  11. Esdy

    Esdy Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    104
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
  12. Vanished

    Vanished Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    51
    Minecraft:
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  13. RedstoneSlayer

    RedstoneSlayer Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Minecraft:
    How much is a detlas' legacy, from crappiest to best?
     
  14. Druser

    Druser ele defs don't matter Featured Wynncraftian

    Messages:
    5,894
    Likes Received:
    11,492
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Maybe 4 EB to 24 EB. It's a good wand at-level, but low-level items usually don't sell for much unless they have something particularly useful (e.g. xp bonus, loot bonus, or walk speed).
     
  15. ilkan

    ilkan Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Minecraft:
    I found a 64 level legendary accesory called "Call of Concord". Nobody is selling it on market so i need a price.

    sorry i cant upload to imgur so i will write it:

    level:64
    defence min: 40

    Health: +625
    Fire d. : +25
    Air d. +25
    Earth d. +25

    +3 Defence
    +%10* Reflection
    +%19** Health regen
    -%8 Thunder damage
    +%6* Soul Regen

    legendary item [2]

    only one reroll. how much is it?
     
  16. Nightdara

    Nightdara Half-Poor Lv. 105 Mage

    Messages:
    123
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Minecraft:
    How much it costs? 2019-02-22_16.41.10.png
     
  17. CoolVictor2002

    CoolVictor2002 Dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB

    Messages:
    2,042
    Likes Received:
    1,595
    Trophy Points:
    173
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i'm making a orange wyble slayer business
    how much should i charge for borange fluff?
     
  18. staruhgg

    staruhgg ryujin is nice HERO

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    45
    Minecraft:
    how much does this go for?
    upload_2019-2-25_15-11-31.png
     
  19. Druser

    Druser ele defs don't matter Featured Wynncraftian

    Messages:
    5,894
    Likes Received:
    11,492
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    5 LE minimum, but I'd buy it for more than that if I were using it in a build (and I'm not exactly rich).
     
  20. TrazT

    TrazT Cooking By The Book Ft. Lil Jon HERO

    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    77 sp blue mask?
    17 str
    17 dex
    15 int
    14 def
    14 agi