1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Point Of Doing Quests

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Budderped, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lethalvixen

lethalvixen Skilled Adventurer

It would be nice if there was a quest or something that would give you a better boat. one that was reuseable and would vanish when you get off of it kind of like horses make it like a series of quests each one giving you a better boat or SOMETHING.

2. Moose_Cow

Moose_Cow O R A

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Boats aren't THAT bad there arnt even that many ocean quests

3. bobbob9830

bobbob9830 Hi

Guild:
    Do the quests.... I got to lvl 65 to 87 on quests alone! Theyre worth it... believe me

4. lethalvixen

When the server is lagging boats derp all over the place even without you moving your mouse left or right and it's actually faster to swim.

When the server isn't lagging it's still faster to use escape/mage teleport across the water as warriors and assassins can't do they they get the short end of the stick.

There are a good amount of ocean quests the first initial travel to llevigar is painful getting to excavation site D is painful and Bobs quests require several trips around the ocean they will most likely add more in the future. If you have friends on the server and aren't on the same level doing the samethings constantly there will be stragglers and you will most likely have to revisit these places to help them, not to mention if you are playing on multiple characters. Even if you know how to get there it's still a giant pain in the ass doing so. Especially if for any reason(lag) you die during one of these quests you most likely won't be anywhere NEAR where you were and have to make the journey again.

5. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Go to Youtube. Sebbelonian and Hippy have a lot of them.

6. O_O

O_O Hi

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think the quests are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THENA THE WYNNCRAFT ONESSW

7. lethalvixen

-sigh- you have to travel to the area first before you can get to use scrolls.

8. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I see...Just go there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.