1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Plxgue | Recruiting All Levels | New | Community + War!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by ThePlxgue, Jul 31, 2020.

1. ThePlxgue

ThePlxgue MR RATMAN VIP+

Minecraft:
    THE PLXGUE [RXT]
    Hi, my name is Issac, and I made a funky little guild!

This guild specifically revolves around the idea of community and family, I want to make a space for everyone to have a good time and meet new people. We are LGBT+ friendly.
    About The Guild
    I know it's important to know what you're getting into.
    Which is why it's important for me to tell you! I did previously mention that this guild is mostly for community. It's for finding friends, enjoying yourself, having a safe place to be who you are, and living that sweet found family lifestyle! I strive for this guild to be a positive influence on its members and those around it, and do not want any bad vibes trying to sneak their way in.
    With that, we do also want to expand and become something great, so a few wars for a territory or two aren't strictly prohibited, ya know? Being competitive and contributing to the guild is always encouraged, though we never want to take it too far or become toxic to others.
    We are a new guild, after all!
    Guild Requirements
    These will not change.

We are an English guild, so please be able to speak some English, it's quite alright if you're not fluent.
    Please be 14 or older.
    Please have a discord.

Guild Rules
    These may be subject to change.
    - We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and ableism. Bigotry isn't funny.
    - Respect other members.
    - Respect other guilds, we want to be well represented and encourage positive interactions in the Wynncraft community.
    - Please participate in the guild. In the case that there is a reason for your absence, we're more than happy to listen.
    - If you're inactive for longer than 10 days, we will remove you. You are always free to rejoin by re-applying!
    - Please don't ask to be promoted.
    - If you see another member disrespecting any of our rules, please report them to a Captain+
    You will receive two warnings before being removed from the guild. If you are removed, you cannot come back.

Guild Application
    Editing the application will result in immediate rejection. Optional parts will be marked with a star like this one !
    Name:
    Ign:
    Age: (Could simply put adult or minor if you want, but please be 14+)
    Pronouns
    :
    Level(s):
    Class(es):
    Timezone:
    How often do you play?:

Are you willing to war at all?:
    What convinced you to apply?:

Keep in mind that we really are trying to provide a safe and loving environment for people. This is a place where every voice will be heard and accounted for, and while we may be some people on the internet, we do truly want to support our friends and make them smile. As we grow, new elements may be added to our guild, but that doesn't mean we will ever change our ways. Kindness is key, and we hope to represent that sort of morality.

Please do be honest in your application, lying is never encouraged. Thank you for reading!

Fox and 7DaysAgo like this.
  2. 7DaysAgo

7DaysAgo Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck with the guild, mr. Plague!!

ThePlxgue likes this.