1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Lad's Lore Found (or Is It???)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Samsam101, Sep 16, 2020 at 6:17 AM.

?

Which do you think it is?

1. The Lad.

95.7%
  2. The rare mob.

4.3%
  1. Samsam101

Samsam101 please add a quest in the gavel corrupted village HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was exploring Cinfras county on my archer and I decided to pause for a moment by entering some shack in the side of a hill. I had never been in the shack and there was an NPC called Camar. I decided to talk to him. Take a look at what he said.
    camar.PNG
    He talks about the golems found in the southeast corner of Cinfras county, which was around my area. He then mentions a large one who fights bandits and comes out once in a while. It was clear to me that he was talking about the Lad. After reading this I went to look for him. I had not yet read the ''once in a while'' dialogue.
    the thing that confuses me is that the Lad seems ruined in the image of him. Look. [​IMG]
    He's buried in the ground. Perhaps the bandits took revenge because he killed their allies. Maybe the quest will begin with Camar telling you that a beautiful ancient golem has been destroyed and that he wants to help it. Maybe he's going to be too fearful to help it and asks you to befriend and repair him. All I know i that Camar is probably going to be the quest start NPC and that The Lad is related to the ancient golems in the area.
    I have no idea if anybody has posted about this yet. the Lad isn't on the map yet. The closest I've seen is a smaller golem found near the Ancient Worshipper grind spot. It was already known that he was in this area because of the Aldorei house behind him, but I had no idea there was an NPC who knew about him.

WAIT A MINUTE.
    I was going to look further. I was going to try to find the EXACT spot where the Lad would be found. I failed. I couldn't find it. Anyway. Literally the MOMENT I left the house I found THIS.
    aw man.PNG
    This is puzzling. While I was writing this I considered the possibility that Camar was just referring to a rare mob. I hadn't seen any rare mobs in the Cinfras County area other than Troggo the Pigsbane. Is this what Camar was talking about? We won't know until 1.20 drops. I'm guessing not because if the human-sized golems are considered humanoid and the Lad is considered ancient, this is probably like a teenager golem. Although, it is called the plains guardian. If it was destroying bandits it would have been protecting the area. Also, Camar tells you to admire it from afar. This thing literally looks exactly the same as any old guard golem. The Lad is something you would admire. Tell me what you think about this one.
    Update: I did actually find the Lad's location shortly after posting this thread. The Aldorei house behind him is ruined and there's another one behind him that he is obscuring. The hills near him are new for 1.20 meaning that there will likely be some terraforming changes coming to Gavel in 1.20

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  2. Samsam101

Samsam101 please add a quest in the gavel corrupted village HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To those who are curious, here's the image of where the Lad is probably going to be. the lad's spot.PNG

Crokee, HalfCat_, Je Hooft and 10 others like this.
  3. Je Hooft

Je Hooft Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think the Lad looks ruined in the picture because he is in the process of rising out of the ground, awakening from his 100 year slumber. so he's covered in dirt and grass and stuff

Stag2001, Samsam101 and Qzphs like this.