1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Hardest/easiest Bosses You've Fought?

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by El Magica IV, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slime1480

Slime1480 Slime Shady Staff Member Moderator CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Damn you've stole my idea.
    Btw, my hardest one was Bob, of Ragni.
    My easiest one was... uuh... all my fights were hard lol.

2. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All judgments assume at-level.

Easiest Quest Boss: Tie between Giant Rat/Haunted Mask
    Easiest Dungeon Boss: Slykaar
    Easiest Altar Boss: Grand Magus

Hardest Quest Boss: Bob's Reincarnation/Qira
    Hardest Dungeon Boss: Theorick
    Hardest Altar Boss: Adamastor and Urdar/Orange Wybel

Giant Rat, I have no idea why people have any issue with it. I've fought it on every class pre-nerf and never got hit once, while the Haunted Mask did literally nothing before I gave it a couple of spells.

Slykaar is just a complete pushover, let's all admit it. Undergrowth Ruins should be Easy difficulty.

Grand Magus isn't easy by any stretch, but of the altar bosses, he's the one that's killed me the least at-level in testing.

Bob's Reincarnation is intended to be fought with a party, so his difficulty does make sense. But that doesn't actually change the fact that his difficulty is very high, he's a tough fight, while Qira is extremely difficult despite being balanced for the level.

Theorick is one of the few dungeon bosses with a tangible cmd gimmick; Ice Spikes. That "spell" is very dangerous, as it cripples you for about 20 seconds with weakness and slowness, and blinds you if you're hit, making the other enemies all the more difficult to avoid.

Adamastor and Urdar and the Orange Wybel are designed to be extremely tough and powerful, and it feels like I succeeded. Adamastor's tankiness and Urdar's ferocity, against the Orange Wybel's sheer damage output. I can't decide which one would be tougher.

SUPER M and Tisaun like this.
  3. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    easiest endgame: the bot from the corkus altar
    easiest at level: giant rat or witherhead

the bot is just a big ol hp bag that does decent dmg
    witherhead is easy as long as you hide behind the wall thingies

hardest endgame: qira/adamastor
    hardest at level: durum altar/hashr

qira is hard just because of the elem defs and the 10109182882883883 fucking spiders
    adamastor is hard if you dont have a fire? weapon
    the durum altar idk i did it a few times during the beta and i couldnt solo it even at level 30 or so
    hashr is a pain in the ass if you dont have agility
    i cant complete sst on my lvl 35 ninja because he keeps 1 shotting me help

4. Jalapeno9

Jalapeno9 Shadow of my former self HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Easiest quest boss: sayleous brother (first try)
    Easiest dungeon boss: redbread (i was doing absolutely nothing)

Hardest quest boss: THAT FREAKING big boss bot (or whats is his name) 3rd phase ( i just beat it in lvl 92 with cosmic set)/ fully formed amadel ( i somehow killed him alone at level 75 tho)
    Hardest dungeon Boss: Corrupted hashr (without leading him in fire)

5. Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Amadel final form is a sack of flour to me
    the most difficult part was to cast arrow storm instead of bomb even tho my mouse does l r r when i do l r l
    stupid mouse

6. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm just gonna do what Selvut did and list each of the easiest/hardest boss depending on what type of boss they are. All judgements are of course based on recommended level.

Easiest:
    Boss Altar: Matroshkya Idol/Grand Magus

I know that putting the Matroshkya here was cheating a bit because it's technically not a boss altar, but I feel like it was worth mentioning. All you have to do is dodge it's attacks and keep slapping it. The only reason why I imagine it could be difficult is if your weapon only does one type of elemental damage. If that's the case, then get another weapon with different elemental damage for different forms. If I had to choose a boss that was strictly a boss altar, then it would be the Magus. It's pretty similar to the Idol actually, pretty much the only difference is it has less forms and each form is more beefy than a single form of the idol

Quest Boss: Cluckles

Should be self explanatory

Dungeon Boss: Slykaar
    Seriously, I could solo this guy at level 40-45 and still be fine. Plz buff

Hardest:
    Boss Altar: Wybel
    Some people say that Admastor and Urdar are tougher, but I disagree. The wybel's heaviest charge can kill me, while Admastor's meteor or Urdar's Multihit can't. I guess it depends on your type of build and personal taste. Back to the Wybel, it's damage is insane, it has cores that have insane damage, and to top it off, if you step on a plate it spawns a lot of weak wybels that distract you from keeping away from the cores and trying to damage the Orange Wybel.

Quest Boss: Qira:
    Similar to Death when the ToA first came out, Qira herself is not that hard. Sure, she hits hard, but it's not hard to dodge her projectiles. It's her drones that do a ton of damage. Even if some builds are made to kill her easily, it's still without a doubt the hardest quest battle.

Dungeon Boss: Theorick
    Let's see here: High melee damage? Check. Annoying minions? Check. Teleports around a lot? Check. High amount of health and resistance to water and air damage? Check. And finally, the ice spike spell. I've never been stupid enough to get hit by that, but I'm sure it's very dangerous if you do.(unless you're a Mage or an assassin)

The hardest boss in the game however, is easily the Orange Cybel. Big suprise, huh? Take everything that's hard about the Wybel and make it even harder. A bit higher health, more health on the upgraded rowdy wybels, and more damage output from the cybel. I can't tell if the cores were beefed up or not in the cybel'schamber, but I wouldn't be suprised if they did. At the moment, it's almost impossible to defeat this beast without either A: aboose an apoc build B: Aboose defense pots or C: have an immense amount of skill with your build.

7. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They were completely untouched.

8. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for telling me

9. pseudonam

pseudonam hypothetical game maker

Guild:
    wait people actually die on giant rat at level 2

i beat it without dying each time, archer(level 4), knight(level 2), assassin(level 2), another archer(level 2) no pot run

10. Freigt

Freigt 10 years a newbie VIP+

Minecraft:
    (wow i'm bad at this game)

11. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    are we talking about bosses we've beaten or not lmao
    Qira was rly hard until i discovered lvl 95 skill pots
    did Wybel once, did not end well
    I think the birds would be for me at least tougher than Wybel cuz although they lack the raw damage Wybel has, they're simply impossible to avoid, like theres no dodging or running, and theres a constant onslaught of death no matter what, and the other dood just sits there flinging you aroudn and having like 400k hp and once u kill his friend it just respawns and the other dood just heals and aaarghh
    death was ez cuz weak to water lmao
    corrupted garoth or whatever just burns in lava, which is rly ironic considering he's like fire and stuff
    never done hashr alone so idk lol
    honestly matrojan idol is one of the hardest bosses i actually have defeated, mostly just cuz elemental defense. so what happened was i was doing it with a friend, and we killed it, but when i stepped on the pressure plate it took the token but didnt tp me (plz fix ;-;) so i had to fight it again alone. it was ok until the water resitant forms rolled around, since i only did water damage, it looked like i couldnt out damage his healing, and i was oging to just quit, but then i was like nah i got too far so i had to like ration my mana rly hard and charge up my curse and yea it was annoying my finger hurty sooooo much after lol and then i jsut got butt raped my death metal and friends idk even how xd

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  12. MeIsBee

MeIsBee lul VIP+

Minecraft:
    Easiest: Qira

Hardest: Scared Wybel

13. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erm you have 20 HP just from levels at that point. With the Leather Cap you buy in King's Recruit, you should at the very least have 23 HP.

Keep in mind that the level 3 Legendary Pants, Darkiron Scrap, also gives 25 HP and 7 Regen.

14. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    not every player will have legendary gear

still

rat does like 13 dmg per hit

15. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Rat is also not too hard to dodge.

16. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh no it is
    specially when you cant run only walk

17. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Circle-strafing. Do you know it.

KiliE2001 likes this.
  18. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what is a circle

you need to do like 15 ish hits against the rat

while if you get hit 2 times u ded

bosses in wynn

u get hit u die

so no get hit u liv

19. i_am_me

i_am_me yes its me VIP

Minecraft:
    Easiest: Witherhead
    Hardest: Theorick

I'm only a level 50

20. The Fool

The Fool Nobody Wants to Know Him HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Easiest: Everything
    Hardest: YahyaBot WHAT THE HECK THIS THING KILLS ME WITH 2 HITS AND HAS SANIC SPEED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.