1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story The Fall Of Ancient Nemract, Through A Young Girl's Eyes. . .

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by 7Mile, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Is This Story Any Good?

1. It's Great!

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. It's Good

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. It's Ok

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7Mile

7Mile Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hiya, it's 7Mile here, writing some story for the first time! I hope you enjoy, and I just want to note: there's quite a bit of gore. . . Enjoy.

The year was to be known as Zero AP (After Portal) and this specific day was to be known as the beginning of the end. . . Daddy came home late tonight, at dinner, where we ate soup with bread, he was talking to mummy about an anti-bovine uprising in Almuj, apparently Nemract's army was sent to protect the citizens in the desert. After dinner I was going to bed when I heard daddy telling brother about a strange rumor he'd heard several times about the emerald mines near the Detlas Suburbs, I didn't understand it all, so I planned to ask brother about it tomorrow. I never got the chance you see, because when I was sleeping on my hard leather bed mummy ran into my and brothers room with blood running down her pale face. She said to come with her to get out of Nemract, I didn't understand what she was saying 'till I ran out of the house behind her and brother to see creatures with rippling red and gray arms, long legs, and misshapen heads with crooked teeth, all standing more then six feet tall, one of them had its arm plunged deep into daddy's decapitated body, I saw his head split down the side several feet away, chunky blood surrounded the scene as the monster stood up with blood running out of its mouth and started at us. the creature stood a head taller then mummy and bit her arm straight off and proceeded to tear her apart while she was still alive, blood sprayed all over me and brother as we began to run from the scene leaving mummy and daddy behind. As we escaped from the monster a dark aura shot out of the center of town and hit the sky, it split clouds and it started to rain. we ran past people being ripped apart all around the city. blood stained the walls and organs littered the ground. Brother grabbed a sword from a fallen neighbor who was a retired soldier, he whacked an oncoming creature in the side of the head with it, there were hundreds of monsters now. We saw three horses tied to a pole left earlier that day by a few travelers, all dead by now, we took them and rode them all the way to Ragni their hooves clacking on the uneven stones the whole way. When we got there, they were oblivious to the attack of the creatures. We slept in an alleyway that day reliving the horrors of earlier. Tomorrow when we got up people were gasping as we walked by, covered in blood, brother and I sought attendance with the king of Ragni to tell him about the attack. . . THE END. . . Epilogue: several messengers were sent to Nemract to confirm the attack, they came back with only half the men they left with. The attack was confirmed and Nemract's army was sent for immediate return to defeat the monsters, out of one thousand soldiers, only thirty six made it out alive, only three other civilians survived the fall of Nemract while the port suffered minor casualties as they blew their bridge up as they saw the creatures that would become know as 'Skeletons' and 'Zombies' approach. This was, the beginning of a thousand years of terror and war against what was to become know as 'The Corruption.' The once great stone town known as Nemract fell into disrepair and is, to this day, overrun with the undead men, women, and children who died that horrid day, with a strange tree with a dark aura in the center of it all. . .

I was never a good writer, but I think I did ok, leave some feedback on it in the comments. . .

Blood gore and violence, everything a young girl, as the one in this story, needs!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    somedude, Altakar, Tsuneo and 2 others like this.
  2. mouldy

mouldy guitarsexual

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you should add a part 2, also, I don’t see any mention of our Father Charon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.