1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop The Enchanted Shop!

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by couragestar, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couragestar

couragestar Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Congratulations! you have won the 4 items you bidded for! Message me in game to recieve them for their listed prices!
    Booster Plate with 30%*** Walk Speed and 16%*** Air Damage, 3 LE (VovaTheEpic)
    Millenium with 293*** Spell Damage, 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Shawl of Gaea with 378** Melee damage, 8* Strength, and 36%* Exploding, 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Libra with 9* Agility, 10* Strength, 21%* Fire Damage, 9* Defense, for 2 LE (VovaTheEpic)

Sorry, 0_0_0_ again, but i'm def letting you pick a free unique for bidding that high in the first place, seriously, there might be a semi-decent one in there somewhere. and don't get me started on scams, with the way my shop is working, im getting customers; but scams left and right, case in point the max WS booster plate.

ok, bid placed, since you bidded 4x over the min bid price, i'm letting you pick a free unique.

Current Bids:
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense, Bid ending Thursday for 12 LE (0_0_0_)
    Alright, DeadlySoren and XxDiCaprioxX have not responded, so the Leictreach Makani with 12*** dexterity, 11** agility, and 31%** Spell Damage, and Old Keepers Ring with 12% loot bonus are both back on the market!

2. Contoured

Contoured Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username correction: Contoured

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.