1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop The Enchanted Shop!

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by couragestar, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VovaTheEpic

VovaTheEpic Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    +1 le bid for the current blue mask and memento

2. couragestar

couragestar Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Congratulations! you've won the 4/4s Mana Regen Memento, message me in game to recieve it for the given price of 2 LE!

alright, I can do that for the blue mask, but which memento? i have like 3 or 4, please be specific.

Current Bids:
    Booster Plate with 30%*** Walk Speed and 16%*** Air Damage, Bid Ending friday for 3 LE 32 EB(GOden)
    Millenium with 293*** Spell Damage, Bid Ending friday for 3 LE (GOden)
    Shawl of Gaea with 378** Melee damage, 8* Strength, and 36%* Exploding, Bid Ending friday for 3 LE (GOden)
    Libra with 9* Agility, 10* Strength, 21%* Fire Damage, 9* Defense, Bid Ending friday for 2 LE 32 EB (GOden)
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense, Bid ending friday for 3 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)

3. couragestar

Minecraft:
    oh yeah, very sorry, your bid has been placed, it should be in the message above this one

4. TherapueticLiz

TherapueticLiz Azure Demon of SDU / DsQ/ CEO of Idol Airlines. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. Muchwrath

Muchwrath Wynncraft Music Enthusiast VIP+

Minecraft:

6. Halloweeb

Halloweeb Skeleton

+1 le bid for blue mask so 4le 33 eb because min inc is 1 eb

7. TherapueticLiz

TherapueticLiz Azure Demon of SDU / DsQ/ CEO of Idol Airlines. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Min inc blue helm

8. couragestar

Minecraft:
    sorry, Lizardon bid 1 eb higher

Thank you, your bid has been placed!

Current Bids:
    Booster Plate with 30%*** Walk Speed and 16%*** Air Damage, Bid Ending friday for 3 LE 32 EB(GOden)
    Shawl of Gaea with 378** Melee damage, 8* Strength, and 36%* Exploding, Bid Ending friday for 3 LE (GOden)
    Libra with 9* Agility, 10* Strength, 21%* Fire Damage, 9* Defense, Bid Ending friday for 2 LE 32 EB (GOden)
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense, Bid ending saturday for 4 LE 34 EB (TheLizardon)

9. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Would it be alright if I got on to claim the items after classes later today? Assuming I won the bids on the items by now >.>

10. couragestar

Minecraft:
    I'm assuming you mean raising the price of the blue mask up to 6 LE, but please be specific, and no, some people are constrained emerald wise, so if you want something more just bid higher in the first place and save everyone the trouble.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.01.00 PM.png

Current Bids:
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense, Bid ending saturday for 4 LE 34 EB (TheLizardon)

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.06.00 PM.png

THAT'S IT, NEW RULE, ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT READ THE RULES AND UNDERSTAND HOW THIS SHOP WORKS IS EXEMPT FROM EVERY BID.

Current Bids:

11. couragestar

Minecraft:
    Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 5.15.54 PM.png

Never Mind, Somebody decided to turn off their brain cells, here's the new current bids;

Current Bids:
    Booster Plate with 30%*** Walk Speed and 16%*** Air Damage, Bid Ending thursday for 3 LE (VovaTheEpic)
    Millenium with 293*** Spell Damage, Bid Ending thursday for 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Shawl of Gaea with 378** Melee damage, 8* Strength, and 36%* Exploding, Bid Ending thursday for 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Libra with 9* Agility, 10* Strength, 21%* Fire Damage, 9* Defense, Bid Ending thursday for 2 LE (VovaTheEpic)

12. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lowkey I didn't see it lol, the post wasn't showing up on my phone.

Regardless, I found the items already so I was going to cancel ree

13. Halloweeb

Halloweeb Skeleton

oh sorry my post was a little confusing but im still bidding 6 le. It was just a little complaint of 1 eb minimum

couragestar likes this.
  14. Contoured

Contoured Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense + 2le

15. couragestar

Minecraft:
    It's cool, and sorry 0_0_0_ bid higher, here's a like.

Thank you, your bid has been placed.

So, um, you all know that there's literally not only a max WS, but also max Air Damage, Booster Plate, right? like, the chestplate with the highest walk-speed in the game? the one that usually goes for 10-12 LE? the one that's being sold thursday for literally a quarter of that? Seriously, the blue mask is only a level 66, and it's bid price costs almost more than every other current bid combined.

Current Bids:
    Booster Plate with 30%*** Walk Speed and 16%*** Air Damage, Bid Ending thursday for 3 LE (VovaTheEpic)
    Millenium with 293*** Spell Damage, Bid Ending thursday for 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Shawl of Gaea with 378** Melee damage, 8* Strength, and 36%* Exploding, Bid Ending thursday for 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Libra with 9* Agility, 10* Strength, 21%* Fire Damage, 9* Defense, Bid Ending thursday for 2 LE (VovaTheEpic)
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense, Bid ending monday for 8 LE (0_0_0_)

16. Halloweeb

Halloweeb Skeleton

I bid 9 le on blue mask im poor plz dont make me sell another horse

couragestar likes this.
  17. Contoured

Minecraft:
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense + 1le

18. couragestar

Minecraft:
    I am so sorry, I feel so bad, can i just give him a free unique to make up for it? the dude is offering me over 4x what the min bid price is. if nobody's upset with that, i wanna do that, nobody looks at the uniques anyways. and if you don't want that, remember the bid lasts a week, you could easily do 4 full runs in seavale reefs to get back up by 2 LE easily.

very well, 10 LE for the Blue Mask set for you. your bid has been placed.

Really, All the good gear like the booster plate end in about 15 minutes, the only chance you'll get them is if vova doesn't respond... whatever; who shops this late anyways?

Current Bids:
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense, Bid ending Wednesday for 10 LE (0_0_0_)

19. Halloweeb

Halloweeb Skeleton

11 le i prob wont pay more for this anyway

remember when i almost bought this for 2.5 glad someone else offered so you didnt get ScAmEd

20. Contoured

Minecraft:
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense + 1le

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.