1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info The Elemental Revamp: Part 1 - Endgame Overhaul - Updated Changelog Beta 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SilverMirror, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victorpotato2

victorpotato2 Broke af HERO

Minecraft:
    There certainly are some strong builds, but the problem i think atm is balance in all archetypes. For example fire melee tierstack and rainbow are imo a bit weak.

SilverMirror likes this.
  2. SilverMirror

SilverMirror Retired IM HERO

Minecraft:
    Thanks for reporting the issue, the IMs have already begun revisiting the archetypes and will soon follow up with a changelog update in the near future
    "Weaker archetypes" as a whole is an issue that we're still trying to sort out, but we have plans in the future to make them more balance

3. Fwap a Durp

Fwap a Durp Stuck at home -.- CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thing is that this anima helm -> chestplate change is most likely to ruin the combo of anima medeis simply because it's too strong. so similar spell spam tri-elemental combos should balance to anima level of strength

4. victorpotato2

victorpotato2 Broke af HERO

Minecraft:
    So youre suggesting to indeed nerf everything? Besides cinderchain has been nerfed as well, and anima infused is mostly defensive why would that be too strong? Atm gaea hewn (which i know is very strong) has hamsey and elderoak (which doesnt have -def anymore) combo. Wouldnt it be better to find a middleground instead of nerfing everything?

5. Parzizal

Parzizal .

They claim to have a middle ground. Although, a lot of people would seem to disagree with the middle ground they have chosen, that it's too low for it to feel rewarding.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  6. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most of the builds don't take advantage of Unquies and rares as well as they could.

Heres a vampire build I made
    As an example of something that isn't skill point tight.
    https://wynndata.tk/s/n1su8i

7. hppeng

hppeng 0 intel is the correct amount of intel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Smol comment:

From a theming perspective it doesn't really make sense for CoI to have -fire, its a neutral chestplate

When I saw the ID I was like

"Why??? this makes no sense"

Followed by:

"IM trying to screw over fire specifically, at least make it less overt smh"

just my two cents

Epicness937 likes this.
  8. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When we submit feedback on items do you want us to submit individual forms for each item or all the items we have feedback on together?

9. Fwap a Durp

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just submitted every item I have an opinion on all at once in a single feedback ._.

Epicness937 likes this.
  10. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    I probably could have posed this question much sooner, but...
    If a weapon's base damage is getting changed in the beta, but all its ID bonuses stay exactly the same as current game, when this update releases, will those ID bonuses be rerolled or not?

11. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually how do rerolls in general work? I mean for instance I got a tidebinder that's godly but as only three IDs get changed on it what happens to it?

Hyperheretical likes this.
  12. xSkiing

xSkiing ! VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe only new stats get rerolled as of now so your current IDs would stay the same percent meaning that your ID would stay the same if only base stats changed. Someone specify exactly how IDs change over item updates as I'm not 100% sure how they work either.

13. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    An ID is only randomly rolled if it's a completely new addition to the item. If it existed before then it would just retain the same roll relative to the base.

If you had an ID with a base of 100 and you rolled perfect on it (1.30) and it got changed to 200 then it would go from 130 (100*1.30) to 260 (200*1.30).

Base stats and requirements will be changed retroactively and have zero effect on IDs. IDs are only changed if they were specifically changed.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  14. Fwap a Durp

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    for the case of freedom, what will happen?
    if you roll a perfect roll (1.3) will the health plummet from 1600 (1231 * 1.3) down to -2600 (-2000 * 1.3)?

15. Rimuwu

Rimuwu Nyah HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    260*

200*1.3 = 100*1.3*2 = 260

16. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My bad, yeah. I wrote that on my phone in a bit of a rush and the 9 was right next to the 0. Thanks!

17. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    an actual suggestion from lego on this thread? insane.

im pretty sure ive heard from someone, idk who that the IMs dont really have a way to use HERO beta but hey, my ideas worth a shot

so I was talking with some mates, and i came up with this idea: basically in a few months, when more changes have been made, and things are close to being finished, the IMs would have a hero beta open for people to test the builds and archetypes in game. to start the beta wouldnt reset everyones info, it would just copy over info and stuff, i know its been done before, and before the beta is actually open, the player base would be given maybe a week or two headsup so people can gather gear for builds. then people would be given maybe just a week at most to test everything. then once the beta is over, theres another time period where people are able to submit more feedback about changes

my reasoning is basically, people have only been making theoretical builds, and while theoretical builds are nice, it would nicer for people to get to play around with things in game to see how they work, and more thoroughly decide what is good, whats bad, and what needs changed.

if opening a beta for this is actually possible, i see no downside to this, except maybe the update will take longer to push onto the main server

18. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Water tierstack works just fine, try out a Breaker build.

hppeng likes this.
  19. xSkiing

xSkiing ! VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When should we expect changelog to be updated again?

20. TheLior60

TheLior60 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I get some of the points made here, but to lock our capability of making our own unique build is too insane. you say it is not like that, but it is.
    I love some of the new builds, they deal great damage and for what you need them for they do the job.
    but Increasing the skill point req? is locking everything up. You'll need 100 agil and 100dex for one item and if you want a fire and water item? you will need 400 skill points, That's insane. As I said some of it makes sense but alot of it doesn't and as the feedback shows the community is not happy with it.

Snipy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.