1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info The Elemental Revamp: Part 1 - Endgame Overhaul - Updated Changelog Beta 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SilverMirror, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh cool, changelog is out.
    >Centipede
    Well, Flameshot Hilt melee is no longer feasible.

2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not sure about Flameshot Hilt, but @Bart (MC) and I have both managed fire tierstack to some extent. It's more complicated than it used to be.
    Oh also - you may notice a general decrease in mana. This is a thing - you'll have to build more carefully to attain the level of mana you want. It is definitely possible, as some of the builds in the OP show (as well as some that aren't posted - we made literally hundreds of builds while testing).

3. Locky1110

Locky1110 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not fast food, I'm fan food.
    sorry
    a lot of items look incredibly attractive, especially stuff like fatal and the small extra mana items can have
    also what will happen to some old hive items? (they seem to visible on wynndata, i can't find any of the old ones except gaea hewn)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    blow w likes this.
  4. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    the only common thing i can draw from the changes is everything generally got worse, but equally worse

5. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you let us out of the basement now?

Please?

blow w likes this.
  6. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    How about this; could you do me a favor and make a tierstack Flameshot Hilt build, and if you can not manage that, find any way to make it a feasible build weapon? I am looking at the changelog and it seems as if ALL tier stack melee is anti-defense and anti-fire.
    Maybe part 2 of this revamp will change weapons to fit these armors and accessories? :p

7. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Here are all the builds for those who missed it. It's on the original post, but figured I'd post here to make it easier for those now checking the thread again. I'll also edit it in my earlier comment.

blow w likes this.
  8. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good God.

Why did you ruin freedom....

Nerf the mana regen... but MAKE THE HEALTH -HEALTH!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOO

EDIT: Ok II just saw tha absolute murder of every rainbow skillpoint item in the game, facile, dia fusion, gigabyt,e blue mask.

I'm so done. They are eliminating accessbility, and also yknow these new builds are gonna be so much harder to equip as well with all of these asinine skill point req and +SP nerfs on these items... why...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Shoefarts and Realises like this.
  9. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Check the base damage. Try it in some builds. Try every rainbow weapon in some builds, for that matter.

10. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Morph has been destroyed.
    This is where I depart like I always said I would.

11. Photor

Photor Marchionesss of the Foxes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was extremely hopeful that this execution would go well and god was I disappointed

12. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    y i k e s :/

13. DeathLucifer

DeathLucifer Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Was this a revamp or a screwing of all builds ever??

nikolica, Shoefarts, Parzizal and 5 others like this.
  14. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    One thing to keep in mind: Becuase in terms of SP reqs getting uttterly dissolved in this changelog, people are gonna be runnin around with no armor or accessories while tyring to makesome of thes genuinely nice loooking new builds. Tehre's just, ugh, too much cost to this update, too much, and some of these mythic changes are abhorrent. ughhh

hppeng, NITEHAWKX, Shoefarts and 3 others like this.
  15. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My first impressions are that this is weird and we'll need time to get used to it, but I can't realy say if its good or bad yet. However, those new hive armours are nutty as fuck.

Tsuneo, Stag2001, hppeng and 3 others like this.
  16. Ayn4rch

Ayn4rch Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    F

I'm really dissapointed, I don't even know what to say

17. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be honest, I was really optimistic about this update. I held all my criticisms before seeing the changes because I was really hopeful these would be changes for the better, but now I am just sad

All I see in the changes is making everything less fun. I'd rather a less balanced, meta endgame that is actually enjoyable to play than a decrease in literally everything. I mean, there isn't even any endgame content to balance for in the first place. Hopefully there's something to do at endgame in the next content update; but right now it's literally just warring as content; and in wars, (at least for me), I just want to spam spells to kill the 1000 mobs as quickly as possible. With the extreme slash to mana regen, you're just making the game less fun [at least wars].

18. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okayyyyy Here's my questions as to what the hell is going on

Looking over all these beta changes I can see that the majority of items are having skill point requirements raise (as predicted) and most of the stats that make them so great and unique are getting nuked.

Before I go crazy I want to say props on making more uniques viable. That's easily the best thing here and i'm actually really happy about it!

But heres what I want to know

WHAT IS THIS FIXING?

From what I see all this will do is restrict build making further NOT THE OPPOSITE which stacked with the cost of absolutely destroying the economy is going to drive away alot of players and also lower engagement of endgame players long term. Maybe i'm crazy or i'll be disregard as just "another player who doesn't know what they are doing" or maybe I am wrong. But why do we need this? Why not new items? or better uniques? or even just more hive items? why do we as players have to get our builds destroyed and everything we have been working on refining since gavel came out reset because of a broken system (that I don't think anyone was complaining about) that we have to "trust you on" and it will all make sense when it comes. All I see is more restrictions and some neat new hive items, I don't see anything here to help the game all I see this doing is driving away players who love this game and hate to see all their work and money go to waste.

Genuinely sad about this and praying it can be fixed through community communication.

19. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think some of the mythic boots requirements are too high, and although Freedom was quite good it was hit too hard.

EDIT: I'd also increase the raw melee on the +1k melee hive helmet to about +1250 to +1500. +1k seems low for -2 tier atk

Shoefarts likes this.
  20. Cloud Man

Cloud Man Bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    What the hell did you do freedom. I demand a refund or a goddamn buff. It wasn't all that great, why'd you have to complete nuke it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.