1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Battle Cats

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by ActualAnthonino, May 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got 3 ubers in a row this uberfest
    I haven't been this lucky since that one time I got Jizo with a single rare ticket oof
    I got Kai, Asiluga, and Mighty Therma btw (I did a guaranteed before the uberfest on the lugas and got Nobiluga twice).

ExertKarma and ActualAnthonino like this.
  2. TheYoshi27

TheYoshi27 most sane weathered user HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    jef

ExertKarma, ActualAnthonino and Shots like this.
  3. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Waiting for mythics to drop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh i have him. used him like once. useless cat
    I have all legends, not delinquent tho... I guess I still need to do growing strange ;_; at least its a guaranteed win now for for any stage (except metal) cause of the nerf.
    coppermine is basically the definition of depression. Shes awful except in her TF where she has some purpose but still pretty useless
    wait did those rewards actually work for you? where you do surveys or get to certain points in other apps, cause I've done those before and they never work for me and then after searching it up I found a lot of people saying they're scams.
    I have like 2000+ catfood atm but all the 2019 gacha sets haven't looked like its worth it for me. The ubers i dont have from them aren't great and it would be too risky cause theres a high chance for a dupe. I kinda want years end neneko cause thats the last neneko I need but I dont really care about it much. Just spending individual tickets to see if I can get her.

So anyways I'll just save my 750 draw until almighties comes back with a guarantee cause aphro is... all i want at this point...

also here's a random clip of me finishing up a level by being an uber carried scum:
    (I got a new phone which had a built in recording feature, it had an option to only record internal audio which is amazing so I can finally stop using that shitty recording app)
    ^Also I'm kinda running out of things to do in the game now so if you want you can give me a challenge cause now with an easier recording device and less stuff I need to do in game, I can probably get them done faster.

ActualAnthonino and Shots like this.
  4. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino SkyBlock Prisoner

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NP upgrades pls give anti-relic

Too bad I already got all my legends and other relic TFs before the n e r f

The last time I remember using Coppermine is on Floor 34. I use her to freeze Cosmic Cyclone and try and get hits on Ururun with baseball cat & Aphrodite suck it

surprise, surprise, they actually work. Although, some rewards don't happen instantly, like when I finish my Board Kings mission I took a day for my reward to be given. (not all them do this such as with the one-offs & Puzzles & Empires but hey they're not all the same)

Also im almost done with my Game of Sultans mission its slow as balls because getting XP for your sultan is so fucking hard later in the game, I still need 1600 more XP and the only way to get it is either doing the campaign (which drains your solders like MAD), saying NO to imperial affairs (you get 6 XP per NO and there's a max of 8 before it stops recovering), or you can do the daily quests which (if you do all of them) gives 140 XP (I could get 160 XP but im not bothering to try and find a union)

I have SS Tier uber yay

Shots and ExertKarma like this.
  5. Shots

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got Pai-Pai from an eleven guaranteed yesterday.
    Time to go laugh at a bunch of red enemies.

ActualAnthonino likes this.
  6. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pai-Pai
    Fuckin
    Sucks
    Dude

If the stage you use her on has ONLY red enemies then, yeah she's good, but any other stage that has red enemie WITH other traits, she falls down.
    and she falls down FAST.

take it from me, I have Assault Unit R.E.I. and I barely fucking use her. Only levels I use her on are Queen B, Floor 22, and stages that have ONLY floating in them, and even at that I would just use Windy because she is better waifu.

ExertKarma likes this.
  7. Shots

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    By the look of her stats alone at level 30 yeah she looks pretty average against non-reds (as most ubers are average/mediocre outside of their niche). Against red enemies though she becomes a nightmare for them to get through (has around 200k effective health against them and 15k dps against them, not including ItF treasures). I could still see me using her later on in the game, but not as much and only really against things like Berserkory (which she could probably take one of those out all by herself). Keep in mind though that I'm just starting out again, so once I get to things like fighting Bore or even harder things like Crazed Axe she is going to hopefully be an easy win for things like that if I level her enough.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  8. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh fuck, yeah, forgot about that.

for early game she is pretty alright I guess (and bore is really the first problem to start to encounter in SoL so yeah)
    also shes SUPER helpful for River Styx because of her weaken resist trait (still got Ost.R to deal with but at least the devil wont be so much of a problem, right? right?)

Shots likes this.
  9. Shots

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah she was pretty much designed to easily beat River Styx like how R.E.I was designed to beat Honey Trap. I'd assume R. Ost will only become a problem if I don't protect her with at least some meatshielding enough.

10. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    guys, I have 8 tickets, and its hard to resist the URGE to roll them...

seeing as Ultra Souls have a new LEGENDARY RARE in, I thought I would test my luck and see if I could get them, (or hell, maybe jizo)

but after what happened with Galaxy Gals, Im not sure...
    what do you guys think?

11. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ExertKarma likes this.
  12. Shots

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Idk pretty much all of the ultra souls are pretty damn good in and outside of their niche (outside of kachi which is just kind of average even in his niche). The new legend rare (Ushi) by the looks of it is just Jizo on steroids against angel enemies (Jizo is probably better against everything outside of angels though), so honestly rolling in it and hoping for Jizo would be better than rolling it and hoping for Ushi imo. Ushi is probably the best of the Legend Rares I've seen so far though.

13. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So, did an 11 draw on Elemental Pixies and I got...

Piledriver Cat...
    Shaman Cat
    Viking Cat
    Mer-Cat
    Bishop Cat
    Miter Saw Cat
    Shaman Cat...
    VOLI!
    Weightlifter Cat
    Archer Cat
    AND AER!

TWO NEW UBERS!
    Not sure when i'll use them but when I do I hope they're good!

Shots likes this.
  14. Shots

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No 11 draw is complete without Archer.

In all seriousness though I had Aer on the one that I had Jizo before I reset. He's alright, but don't expect anything super good outside of fighting aliens. His 100% barrier break is helpful for hitting enemies behind peons (such as Le'Solar). Another issue is his standing range is quite low compared to other LD units, meaning outside of aliens he can usually die pretty quickly if not protected well. If you have Aphrodite, she easily outclasses him against pretty much everything outside of maybe starred aliens though. Still, he's decent, and out of the 4 elemental pixies I would probably say he's the second best overall since he can still be used to chip away at higher ranged boss hp when positioned correctly.

Voli just looks like a very good way to possibly perma-freeze aliens due to his resistance allowing him to get closer to even higher ranged aliens. When fighting shorter ranged aliens, I suggest actually using his unevolved form due to the much shorter cooldown to stack them to make use of his freeze the most. Outside of fighting aliens though, he'll probably be pathetic (unlike Aer, which can still be used more outside of aliens to help chip away at boss hp). I haven't personally used Voli (I've only ever used Mizli and Aer out of the elemental pixies), so that's just from looking at his stats though. Still, 2 new ubers from an 11 draw is very nice.

ExertKarma and ActualAnthonino like this.
  15. ExertKarma

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Voli is a great anti-alien. Her first form if protected well, can be stacked 2 or 3 times to perma freeze. There are better anti-alien such as catman but seeing as voli has resist warp AND barrier breaker, she can be very helpful for when the 3rd chapter of CotC comes out. Using her can cover the extra cat that would need to be a barrier breaker.

Typically I use her in her 2nd form the most just because I dont usually need perma freeze to kill aliens. Using her 2nd form along with catman or other heavy alien damagers you have can be a really effective way to take out almost any alien enemy.

No fucking clue what Aer does or how she can be used but gj on that roll anyways. 2 ubas is gud stuff.

And sanada is pretty useful now cause I keep him in my anti-black lineup which i can use to beat all the xp stages with.

Also idk if I said this or not yet but I got Zeus from the first new years gacha set. He doesn't seem great or anything but an ubers an uber so yay.

Give me aphrodite you fucking game.
    If any of you have seen that chawsey YouTuber I'm basically him when he wants darktanyan but with aphrodite.

So... yea

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    Shots and ActualAnthonino like this.
  16. ExertKarma

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @ActualAnthonino @TikTok
    YO GUYS

Almights came back... I wanted Aphrodite ofc so I spent 750 catfood (Cause i saved my discount)

I got... nothing

I had just enough to do another 11 draw

I got... nothing

Im pretty fucking stupid

I got a rare ticket

I got... APHRODITE

VICTORY

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
    1qaz2wsx3edc4rfv5tgb6yhn7ujm8ik9ol0p
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    ActualAnthonino and Shots like this.
  17. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice!
    But I'm still better because I got her first and also 45+1 BOI

ExertKarma likes this.
  18. ExertKarma

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :(

Level 50+1 mitama
    suck it

19. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @ExertKarma @Aya @TikTok
    I did a 5 golden ticket roll on galaxy gals, couldn't resist...

but guess who I got...

THUNDIA!

IT WAS THE FINAL ROLL AND IM SO HAPPY I GOT HER OMG IM SO HAPPY RN

Shots likes this.
  20. ExertKarma

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice! :D

Thundias pretty good although if she's faced with anything but red... changes are she'll be ded.

I have 5 rare tickets myself but I already have 3 galaxy gals (and two of the three have +1's ,_,) so I'll probably just wait until uber/epicfest to use em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.