1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art That Orphion Guy or whatever

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Mistwoods, Apr 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistwoods

    Mistwoods The Third District in Fruma (Real)

    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    99
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I already posted this to the discord server awhile back but figure I would post here as well. Here's a little drawing I did of Orphion. It was supposed to be a simple sketch but then I wanted to test out some cheap watercolors I had sitting around and yeah. This happened. Enjoy.
    Screenshot_2023-04-02_122731.png
     
  2. PlasmaWarrior

    PlasmaWarrior Killer fish

    Messages:
    1,419
    Likes Received:
    8,973
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That is really good, nice job
     
    Mistwoods likes this.
  3. 799811089

    799811089 CYNIO HERO

    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Minecraft:
    woah, amazing
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.