1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Thank You Everyone

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Torpid, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Torpid

Torpid Why can Assassin use the Force HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It was over 4 years ago that i started playing Wynncraft, i found it just by browsing minecraft servers and thought it was interesting. I was presented with the class selection, and it was the Archer that i first picked.

And it was that Archer that just soloed the Eye.

So much has happened since i started playing, all the updates, the guilds i've been in, all the mistakes and friends i've made. And i would just like to thank anyone and everyone who has helped me.

If you threw a dxp bomb that helped me grind, a dungeon bomb that started a CUR party, gave me advice, or just said funny things that made Wynncraft as fun as it has been. I've had a blast in every second i've played.
    This has been a long journey, and this is one of my greatest accomplishments. Thank you, everyone.

upload_2020-1-31_12-20-39.png

Iboju, RawFish, Xykeal and 13 others like this.
  2. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine Hates Lag

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But did you complete A Hunter’s Calling yet?

3. Basteyal

Basteyal The Starseer Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Beating the eye solo for the first time feels great tbh!

Real happy you did it!

Iboju and Druser like this.
  4. Torpid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No i havent done a Hunter's Calling yet, but i'll do that very soon.

5. :wynnic_e:

:wynnic_e: I loathe Virgos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    obligatory nice profile post

6. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

"idk wat a eye is i am new but GG" Hmm, I wonder if he will ever figure out! Anyways GG, I didn't manage to solo the Eye I had some random Archer with me helping to get rid of those damn wretches I never could kill in time, also a Hunter's Calling does have boss fights, most of them are pretty damn fun (don't wanna spoil their names), but there is one boss which you will most likely need pots to kill, it isn't hard, just has too much HP and heal to kill straight away, also little questions here:
    Did you enjoy the Eye bossfight? (I enjoyed it, pretty hard but very exciting compared to other bossfights which usually feel controlled and not exactly chaotic)

7. Torpid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I loved it! When the eye lunged forward near the end i was like "Oh this is the Eye eating you that i heard about" and i completely thought i messed up and was going to die, i managed to survive though. I wasnt able to kill the Wretches in time on my first attempt, so i just brought a more damaging bow and spammed arrow storm the second they appeared. You're right about it feeling actually chaotic, a majority of bossfights just feel like holding down S and spamming spells until you win, but the Eye was both a challenge and fun.

starx280 likes this.
  8. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

The music also makes that perfectly clear as well, probably one of my favorites

9. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    HOW DARE YOU LINK THE NOT-REMIXED LESS-AWESOME VERSION OR CORPE_'S SONG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0r_Ni4V94U

10. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

1. Corpe made the noteblock version, but I'm sure you already knew this
    2. The noteblock version is the original version
    3. The main reason that song is much better is because it's not limited to noteblock sounds, but I think that the music team should start using mob sounds with different pitches to replace music stock sounds
    4. I know that your comment is sarcastic, but the noteblock one is still quite good, but not as good as some other noteblock songs, gotta say it but Tangled In Endless Roots is probably my favorite

11. jaxxios

jaxxios i dont have much time here - make this quick

Minecraft:
    in all seriousness good job torpid

Torpid likes this.