1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop Techy's Shop

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by TechWolf, Mar 18, 2018.

?

Rate my Shop!

  1. 1 Stars

    12.5%
  2. 2 Stars

    12.5%
  3. 3 Stars

    12.5%
  4. 4 Stars

    37.5%
  5. 5 Stars

    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    --------------------------------
    ------ Sky's Shop ------
    --------------------------------
    ​

    Light Theme Not Supported !!!!​

    Rules
    1. I only except emeralds not items
    2. Don't ask for a item without offering
    3. please put @TechWolf before asking so I get a alert and I can respond faster
    4. The * next to the item is the link to the stats


    My Timezone is EST and I'm not on a specific time

    Current Store Review : 3 1/3 stars
    Last Checked : 3/29/18


    Color Code
    Legendary
    Rare
    Unique
    Set




    Weapons

    - Lvl 69 Senare - Wand *
    - Lvl 88 Tisaun's Proof - Spear *

    - Lvl 97 Harwrol - Spear *
    - Lvl 85 Brimstone - Spear*
    - Lvl 79 Empire Builder - Wand *
    - Lvl 86 Thunderlock - Bow *
    - Lvl 94 Phoenix Wing - Wand *
    - Lvl 95 Ignition - Spear *
    - Lvl 81 FyreSpit - Bow *
    - Lvl 86 Mountain Spirit - Dagger *


    Armor

    (Color codes not done cause i'm lazy)
    - Lvl 58 Shameful Greaves - Leggings *
    - Lvl 54 Venison - Helmet *
    - Lvl 66 Sodeta Boots - (It's in the name) *
    - Lvl 75 Morph Steel - Chestplate *
    - Lvl 75 Morph Steel - Chestplate *
    - Lvl 75 Morph Steel - Chestplate *

    - Lvl 79 Endurance - Chestplate *
    - Lvl 61 Electrocharge Greaves - Leggings *
    - Lvl 51 Bridge of the Divide - Leggings *

    - Lvl 94 Wind Mimic - Boots *
    - Lvl 67 Stalagmites - Boots *
    - Lvl 52 Anchoryl - Boots *
    - Lvl 63 Millennium *
    - Lvl 58 Greaves of Honor *
    - Lvl 94 Sagittarius *
    - Lvl 54 Venison *
    - Lvl 90 Scorpio
    - Lvl 81 Fenmask
    - Lvl 90 Cancer - Max Poison

    - Lvl 89 Leggings of Desolation - Max Poison
    - Lvl 98 Paradox
    -

    Accessories


    - Lvl 54 Jester Necklace - (It's in the name) *

    Other
     
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. DaFamousRedPanda

    DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

    Messages:
    365
    Likes Received:
    347
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can i have the “Jester Necklace” for um... I am super super trash at prices, but if I must offer, I offer 15EB. As I said, I’m trash at prices, so correct me
     
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  3. Muchwrath

    Muchwrath Wynncraft Music Enthusiast VIP+

    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    292
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    Worth a lot less, I'd say 15EB MAX
     
  4. DaFamousRedPanda

    DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

    Messages:
    365
    Likes Received:
    347
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh lol. Exactly an example of my smartness. I’ll pay 15EB I guess
     
  5. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    ill give it to ur for 32 Deal?
     
  6. DaFamousRedPanda

    DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

    Messages:
    365
    Likes Received:
    347
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    deal. If u use discord send me a private message, it’ll make things easier
    Discord: DaFamousRedPanda#6078
     
  7. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    bump10char
     
  8. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    bump10char
     
  9. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    Bump 10char
     
  10. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    Bumpity bump
     
  11. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
     
  12. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    Nobody want my shit :(
     
  13. UselessAngel

    UselessAngel fallen angel VIP+

    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Venison for 1-2le? I'm horrible at prices sorry lol
     
  14. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    2le is fine
     
  15. UselessAngel

    UselessAngel fallen angel VIP+

    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, are you on right now?
     
  16. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    im a bit late :( but when can u meet?
     
  17. UselessAngel

    UselessAngel fallen angel VIP+

    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can meet up in a few mins if you're able to
     
  18. UselessAngel

    UselessAngel fallen angel VIP+

    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @TechWolf While I'm at it could I also buy Jester Necklace? for about maybe 48EB?
     
  19. TechWolf

    TechWolf Been Playing Wynn For Over 7 years

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    i couldnt get on yesterday buy im on today
     
  20. UselessAngel

    UselessAngel fallen angel VIP+

    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you on now?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.