1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild - Team Unleashed - Now Recruiting -

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by vyrnwy, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coreuppted

Coreuppted The Artistic Archer

Minecraft:
    Hey thanks for accepting, sorry i wasn't on earlier, I'll be on to join today until about 4 P.M. Est

2. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Preferred class: Assassin
    Level of said class: 39 (I actually have level 52 on archer and level 52 aswell on warrior, but I enjoy assassin the most right now.
    Timezone: Central European Time ( CET ) GMT+1
    Why us?: Well you answered by yourself saying that you are helpful and loayal guild, and that's just awesome thing, and I would love to join guild like this. For me, Wynncraft is about teamplay (especially hard quests, and silverish dungeon :D (for levels like me) but I know if I ever hit like level 100 I'm not going to be able to do last quests without good friends, who could help me, I stopped playing like a year ago on my warrior and archer classes, because It started to be boring, without friends.. also I wasnt doing much of quests on my archer and warrior (I have more quests completed on my 39 lvl Assasin, then on Archer and warrior together :D)
    Any skills?: I can't really think of something but on holidays... I can do 24 hours(maybe +3-6 hours :D) on wynncraft I'm actually thinking about it, so if you accept me you can witness it :D(for example :D) i'm not drinking energy drinks, or caffee or anything similar and my record without sleep is 53 hours :D and then I slept 10 hours anyways :D
    What will you do to help this Guild?: I'm pretty talkative (not on ts/skype, but in chat yes :D) so communication, then helping other members (I suppose I will be lowest level(if you accept me) but even from me someone could use a help :D)I can also offer my activity which can be 5-8 hours per day (if I'm in mood on wynncraft)
    Other important things: I use steam/skype, I prefer calling on skype, beacuse my microphone on ts3 is kind of bad.. I'm 18 years old, I'm friendly(I'm trying to be friendly, even when I'm about to rage irl :D)
    Well I think that's all, looking forward to your asnwer (also not native english speaker, so sorry for some grammar mistakes :D)

3. vyrnwy

vyrnwy Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Alright. :)

Also, Dr. Who FTW! :P

4. vyrnwy

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Bump!

5. vyrnwy

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Bump!

6. vyrnwy

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Bump!

7. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    uuu necro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Jay Reb

Jay Reb bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    @Ryc you're necro

9. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:

10. Kojo77

Kojo77 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: kojo77
    Class warrior 31
    Timezone: EST
    Why us?: seems chill
    Any SKills?: Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds
    How I can help: Give my all
    Other Things I like havin fun, figured guilding would make it more fun

11. PaladinCow

PaladinCow Grand Paladin VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: PaladinCoweeow
    Preferred class: Assassin
    Level of said class: 38 (currently)
    Timezone: Gmt
    Why us?: I feel like your guild is going to be a lot of fun to be a part of and I feel smaller guilds have more interaction and you get to know people better than with guilds overflowing with people
    Any skills?: I do a lot of building in minecraft but outside of minecraft I am a youtuber/amatuer graphic designer and I am trying to learn to make music
    Other important things: Not really much else to note about me tbh other than that I am Irish and hope to one day be an olympic archer also Im 16

12. Jay Reb

Jay Reb bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    when a dead thread gets bumped and everyone thinks the list of people in the clan still play ;o;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.