1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tealy For Fw

Discussion in 'Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions' started by oculism, Jul 24, 2019.

?

Does Tealy deserve FW?

1. Of course he does!

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. Of course he does!

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. No.

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oculism

oculism penguin gang HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Profile: https://forums.wynncraft.com/members/tealy.18389/

Tealy has done a number of community events, groups, etc. that have truly been outstanding
    Such as his Tealyhunt series, which has had three parts so far:
    If you're not aware of what Tealyhunt is: its a cryptohunt in which Tealy's insane toaster robot kidnaps him, and the rest of the community has to fight his accomplices or him (one of which was me! dont worry, im not toasting bread anymore) by solving multitudes of encrypted puzzles.

After he posted this originally, there was a bigger increase in the amount of crypto-hunts like his.
    (psst: we're working on TH4 currently, stay tuned for that, you should join the discord for it also, since thats where a good number of things will take place)

He was also the leader of the Wynn Mafia, which was shut down due to rule-breaking problems. The link to that thread is here, and the older thread is here

Speaking of community events/groups, he was one of the founders of the Maid Cafe, link is here

Overall, due to his large amount of community events, groups, etc. that have been exceptional in quality and have inspired many other groups/events like it, he deserves to be recognized as a FW.

brokenmotor and A Human like this.
  2. seeksery

seeksery Wybel Photographer HERO

Minecraft:
    twally has the bigg s t o n c h

3. Tealy

Tealy Lorekeeper | Mememaker HERO

Minecraft:
    ok

Bowajility likes this.
  4. CeaselessVoid

CeaselessVoid Your friendly neighborhood theorist.

Minecraft:
    I don't know what FW is but if it's anything like CT then yes I support you homie.

Tealy's done a lot for the community and I'm giving him my official unnoficial insane theorist seal of approval.

Also gl bud, if I've learned anything from experience it's that you're gonna have to improve the form multiple times. Good luck

5. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tealy didn't do much apart from creating boring crypto puzzles that usually needs hints in order to progress. Pretty much every puzzle event or whatever brings back Tealybot or something. That should have ended after the first one. Exceptional in quality? Nah.

6. oculism

oculism penguin gang HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    in TH3, I think we only gave out 1-2 hints. And even then it was pretty much only on the mass cipher
    And yes, it’s exceptional in quality, we had;
    -A part of the hunt that took place on a server that had custom mobs, puzzles, and map.
    -2 websites.
    -7-8 videos.
    -lots of community participation.
    -good amount of lore.

Either way, TH3 is really only the second one, since TH2 failed miserably and Tealy didn't really take the time to get everything together.

im not sure you participated in th3, but trust me when i say it was way better than TH1 can ever be hyped up to be.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.