Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

[suggestion] Wynncraft Map

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SteveTheBlocky, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveTheBlocky

SteveTheBlocky Newbie Adventurer

Dear Wynncraft,

On the Wynncraftmap at map.wynncraft.com, the map is outdated in many reigons.

One example is the Troms Jumgle. At the gateway of Troms, you can see that the land bridges is covered by a stone path, but on the map it's still a grassy land bridge.

Second area is the Galleon's Graveyard on the map. On the map, it appears to be a tiny island close to pirate cove. When I actually went there, there was a tiny island, but there was a big ring of sand around it.

Please update the map to avoid confusion with location because it's inconsistent now, but it will be nice if it was updated, to keep it consistent. Thanks.

2. Pifg

Pifg aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  3. ReneCZ

ReneCZ Rene Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I agree, but it would take alot of work to cover Dern area again

4. dbleo

dbleo Dream Crusher HERO

Minecraft:
    Salted (one of the owners) said that he feared updating the map would spoil some upcoming things. I'd assume it'll be updated when the next update (1.18) comes out. He also said the changes in 1.17 weren't significant enough to warrant the time it would take to update the map.

Stag2001 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.