1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Stuck At "sewers Of Ragni" Quest

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lrtx, May 11, 2021.

1. Lrtx

Lrtx Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey, I know this issue has popped up before but I can't quite find a solution to the problem that works for me.
    I started the "The Sewers of Ragni" quest and proceeded as intended until the part of the quest where I am supposed to escape the water. At this stage I got to the first wall of iron bars and as soon as I reached them, the checkpoint reset and I got put back to the start again.
    I logged out for the day and as I rejoined today, I am permanently stuck in a black room at 8401, 88, 5108. I tried using /kill to escape but I repsawn in this room everytime I try.
    I hope someone knows how to solve this problem as I would really like to continue my current class.

2. pu22y

pu22y Newbie Adventurer

same as me, i just got to close mc and then use the ragni teleportation

3. Lrtx

Lrtx Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My problem is that i stored my teleportation scroll in my bank, so I have no access to teleportation scrolls as I am stuck in that quest.

4. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    idk, this looks like an issue. try not to log out during cutscenes and stuff.

for now i would just make another class, as you are only about an hour or less into the game, and theres a LOT more content to play through. its a bit annoying, but bugs like this are hard to fix

hope you have fun!